• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

xbox Ebook

Pause

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Selling my ebook $15 to the first 3 $20 for the rest.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]willing to give a vouch copy to a mod.[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]thanks, all questions will be answerd via pms :)[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Contact kik : Pauseing[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Some Basic Questions you may be wondering:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Q:Will this teach me to hack my friends account?[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A:No, but this will be good if the account has DLC or games downloaded.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Q: Does this require any black hat methods?[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A:No black hat methods are used. 100% Legal.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Q: How many accounts can i get per hour?[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A: You can easily obtain 5-15 Accounts per hour.. Depending on your creativity on the emails you choose.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Q: Do i have to contact anybody from xbox?[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A: No, this is all you.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Terms of Service[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You agree to this when purchasing[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1. Chargebacls are NOT allowed and will result in scam report with no refund or support offers continued.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2. Refunds are at my own discretion and require proof that you have attempted the method without success. I have the right to deny any refund.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] 3. Sales trashing will terminate your refund and support options.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]4. I have the right to change my terms of service at any time.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]5. By purchasing you automatically agree to these terms of service.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]6. You do not have any redistribution, leaking or selling rights under any circumstances at all.  [/font]