• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbox Account info Grabber

Trump

User is banned.
Hey guys i am deciding to sell my E-Book for $21. 0 vouch copies available[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif].[/font]
I will gladly answer any questions regarding this method and also have 24/7 help service if you need help.

Some Basic Questions you may be wondering:

Q:Will this teach me to hack my friends account?

A:No But it will give you the basic knowledge to hack a ton of accounts that people have downloaded items, have gold,

have really good game stats, etc.

Q: Does this require any black hat methods?

A:No black hat methods are used. 100% Legal.

Q: How many accounts can i get per hour?

A: You can easily obtain 5-15 Accounts per hour.

Q: Do i have to contact anybody from xbox?

A: No, this is all you.

Please Pm if you have any questions as id gladly answer everybodys.

Terms of Service
You agree to this when purchasing
1. Chargebacls are NOT allowed and will result in scam report with no refund or support offers continued.
2. Refunds are at my own discretion and require proof that you have attempted the method without success. I have the right to deny any refund.
 3. Sales trashing will terminate your refund and support options.
4. I have the right to change my terms of service at any time.
5. By purchasing you automatically agree to these terms of service.
6. You do not have any redistribution, leaking or selling rights under any circumstances at all.  

Vouches
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This method is legit, and it is not black hat lol, but you are taking risks and it gets you a random account everytime, you could get a good one, or a decent one or a sucky one, I vouch for this ebook, well written and understandable if you have a brain - @Z[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Well...shit. Never in my life have I received an eBook that actually works. I got an account within 6 minutes, literally. This method is very easy to get the hang of. He should probably figure out a way to make sure this doesn't leak, because you could easily do this and get some good accounts. This method doesn't need a long review. It is smart, unique, and it works.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Also, this method does not seem it can ever be patched. - @Seven[/font]​

Daimi

User is banned.
"No black hat methods are used. 100% Legal."

So I suppose getting info like credit cards, name, and address on the account is legal huh?

okay.

kyle

> posts on thread saying its impossible to get email on xbox account
> posts ebook about getting email on xbox account

I I I

User is banned.
Q: Does this require any black hat methods?

A:No black hat methods are used. 100% Legal.

Things you get from this E-Book
1 . Address on Site
2. Gamertag
3. Name & Email on the account
4. Credit card ( if linked to account )

Yup. Legal (cheers)

Corona

>100% legal
>involves taking another persons xbox account
>and their cc info

"Legal"...

Seven

User is banned.
You guys are misreading the thread. You do not have to do anything black hat to receive the info. Just because you get things you are not supposed to know about, does not mean the method is illegal. That is like saying searching someone up on the internet and finding personal info is disallowed, which it isn't. What you DO with the information is the illegal part.

Trump

User is banned.
Seven said:
You guys are misreading the thread. You do not have to do anything black hat to receive the info. Just because you get things you are not supposed to know about, does not mean the method is illegal. That is like saying searching someone up on the internet and finding personal info is disallowed, which it isn't. What you DO with the information is the illegal part.
Thank you for clearing this up, @aimi has been driving me nuts about this lately.

Mr. X

Power member.
Seven said:

@seven please do your job lol...

Trump said:
Q:Will this teach me to hack my friends account?

A:No But it will give you the basic knowledge to hack a ton of accounts that people have downloaded items, have gold, have really good game stats, etc.

’’Z

User is banned.
This method is legit, and it is not black hat lol, but you are taking risks and it gets you a random account everytime, you could get a good one, or a decent one or a sucky one, I vouch for this ebook, well written and understandable if you have a brain

Seven

User is banned.
Well...shit. Never in my life have I received an eBook that actually works. I got an account within 6 minutes, literally. This method is very easy to get the hang of. He should probably figure out a way to make sure this doesn't leak, because you could easily do this and get some good accounts. This method doesn't need a long review. It is smart, unique, and it works.
Also, this method does not seem it can ever be patched.

Phony said:
@seven please do your job lol...

And please learn what the definition of "black hat" is.
"A Hacker who uses his abilities for malicious purposes."

Like I said before, depending on how you use it is what determines if it is black hat. This method is 100 percent legal.