• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbox 10 year helmet fire sale

Wizard

Onyx user!
Azazel said:
Someone just reserved the last helmet for tomorrow my bad, that was my last one I should get another tomorrow but no garentees

So someone bought all the helmets?

Azazel

User is banned.
ice said:
So someone bought all the helmets?
4 different people bought all 5 helmets and one kid is paying me 500 if I reserve it for him.

TwilightxSaga

User is banned.
Azazel said:
I need help selling? Lmao I probably made what your parents make a week this morning.

LOL LOL LMAO You really think so? When you could blow $4000 in 2 days and no not on foolishness let me know. P.S Let me give you a headsup (Gamertags) let me know. This clown man ya'll children kills me

Wizard

Onyx user!
Azazel said:
4 different people bought all 5 helmets and one kid is paying me 500 if I reserve it for him.

So their is only one left and its reserved? So who all bought these helmets then?

Azazel

User is banned.
ice said:
So their is only one left and its reserved? So who all bought these helmets then?
My dude you are so annoying like when we were gonna deal you sent me triple PM's constantly and you don't have to know my customers that's none of your business my friend.

Wizard

Onyx user!
Azazel said:
My dude you are so annoying like when we were gonna deal you sent me triple PM's constantly and you don't have to know my customers that's none of your business my friend.

I want to see who got them and actually if it worked.

Azazel

User is banned.
ice said:
I want to see who got them and actually if it worked.
Get 400 BTC and then I will answer every question you have

Wizard

Onyx user!
Azazel said:
Get 400 BTC and then I will answer every question you have

Nice sig. I'm sorry but I'm not paying 400 for an avatar helmet. Maybe I'll hyu soon if I decide to spend that much on a helmet. I really do want one though.

Azazel

User is banned.
ice said:
Nice sig. I'm sorry but I'm not paying 400 for an avatar helmet. Maybe I'll hyu soon if I decide to spend that much on a helmet. I really do want one though.
Then don't waste my time with this questions if you are not interested in buying. I really don't understand what it is with fk

PanelSMM

Azazel said:
Then don't waste my time with this questions if you are not interested in buying. I really don't understand what it is with fk

If you treated people better here then people would treat you better. Just a headsup.

Azazel

User is banned.
PanelSMM said:
If you treated people better here then people would treat you better. Just a headsup.
I don't ask to be treated any type of way, I am here for one reason and its to be a boss.