• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbox 10 year helmet fire sale

Azazel

User is banned.
No bullshit no time wasters I just sold my ig by making one of these threads so why not.

Item(s): Ten year helmet code
Quantity: 0
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]BIN: ---[/font]
BTC only you are going first unless I trust you don't even hmu if you have paypal or want me to go first. These are going to sell hotcakes get them while you can.

If you are interested in the method I have and wanna buy it then hmu serious offers only I've made over 3000 selling these.

If you got any questions hmu but if you waste my time I'm negging you.

Azazel

User is banned.
Bomb said:
Lol @ice offered you $300 but you declined it, but good luck with sales.
I was getting offers that were better but now I can obtain more helmets faster and ik a gaming community that feinds for these codes so im still making bank either way.

Wizard

Onyx user!
Why do you always put "I'm negging you if you do this..." I think I actually might be getting a helmet for 200 so I'll offer you 200 btc.

Azazel

User is banned.
ice said:
Why do you always put "I'm negging you if you do this..." I think I actually might be getting a helmet for 200 so I'll offer you 200 btc.
People don't learn and I sold 3 helmets ever since I made this thread and all for over 300 so you search else where then

SOS

Damn, this looks dope, I think I'd get one but I only have paypal ATM.
Glws

TwilightxSaga

User is banned.
Azazel said:
No bullshit no time wasters I just sold my ig by making one of these threads so why not.

Item(s): Ten year helmet code
Quantity: 3
BIN: 300 each
BTC only you are going first unless I trust you don't even hmu if you have paypal or want me to go first. These are going to sell hotcakes get them while you can.

If you are interested in the method I have and wanna buy it then hmu serious offers only I've made over 3000 selling these.

If you got any questions hmu but if you waste my time I'm negging you.

Can you provide me with proof to my inbox, I'll purchase right away as i don't f*** around when it comes to paying.

Azazel

User is banned.
TwilightxSaga said:
Can you provide me with proof to my inbox, I'll purchase right away as i don't f*** around when it comes to paying.
Yes.. you dont f*** when it comes to paying yet you cant bother to read and you offer paypal ugh

TwilightxSaga

User is banned.
Azazel said:
Yes.. you dont f*** when it comes to paying yet you cant bother to read and you offer paypal ugh

And you negative rep me for that? I can see your not the brightest person on the site. And read or not many people i dealt with ask for BTC and i provided more in Paypal money wise and they accepted it but unlike you and your childish actions you found a way to be stupid about it? Lol! GLWS

Azazel

User is banned.
TwilightxSaga said:
And you negative rep me for that? I can see your not the brightest person on the site. And read or not many people i dealt with ask for BTC and i provided more in Paypal money wise and they accepted it but unlike you and your childish actions you found a way to be stupid about it? Lol! GLWS
Don't talk money one minute then talk stupid the next minute. Next time just read it's not really that hard.

Azazel

User is banned.
TwilightxSaga said:
LOL stupid? Can i bring u BTC to your house? Or can i bring money to your house? Update your education son.
Lmao idk what your even saying but thanks for bumping my shit fam

Azazel

User is banned.
TwilightxSaga said:
No problem, i understand you need help selling why not help out. COMMUNITY POWER!!! <3
I need help selling? Lmao I probably made what your parents make a week this morning.

Wizard

Onyx user!
Azazel said:
People don't learn and I sold 3 helmets ever since I made this thread and all for over 300 so you search else where then

Who has all boughten a ten year helmet from you on fk? Just curios.

Azazel

User is banned.
ice said:
Who has all boughten a ten year helmet from you on fk? Just curios.
Sorry to tell you but fk is probably one of the most dead marketplaces the majority of my buyers are MLGs

Wizard

Onyx user!
Azazel said:
Sorry to tell you but fk is probably one of the most dead marketplaces the majority of my buyers are MLGs

Absaloutly no one has bought one of these off you from FK

Azazel

User is banned.
ice said:
Absaloutly no one has bought one of these off you from FK
Yessir you are correct! I was going to trade w somebody today but they didn't wanna deal. Forumkorner's marketplace has been dead my friend.

Azazel

User is banned.
Trilogy said:
Fuck I really need one of these, you still taking trades?
Someone just reserved the last helmet for tomorrow my bad, that was my last one I should get another tomorrow but no garentees