• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbox 1 or PS4?

Rare

Sorry if there's a debate thread on this already.
Anyways I think the Xbox one is better and will be far better once they fix the Xbox party issues.
What do you think?

Space Time

User is banned.
PS4 of course.
Xbox is meh.
It doesn't have its old appeal anymore.

Fedora

i own both
i like my ps4 more since i am a sony fanboy (had the original ps1, ps2 (still somewhere in my basement along with my ps1 lol), had a ps3 for a bit, and the PSPs.
xbox one is cool with halo and GoW but otherwise i prefer sony.

Color

I have both. I prefer my Xbox for anything. The controller is better, community is better (actually exists), and the UI isn't so clunky. I hate having to have someone added just to invite them to my game, etc. It's a bitch.

Paranoid

ps4 is where its at

-better os
-better graphics
-better (imo) controller
-cheaper online
-faster download speed
-upgradable internal hard drive
-smaller
-more indies
-better flash sales on ps

Sega

User is banned.
@wild has spoken for me.

But I'll be getting a Xbox One because @cas continues to bug me about getting one and I'm tired of him using my sac to wipe his tears.

Paranoid

Sega said:
@wild has spoken for me.

But I'll be getting a Xbox One because @cas continues bug me about it and also wipes his tears with my sac.
@cas wants a butt buddy to play just dance with him

cas

wild said:
@cas wants a butt buddy to play just dance with him

I'll break your ankles so bad you'll never show your face in this town again. OP, go for a ps4 if you want to play with retards all day.

Rare

Bump, what do you guys think? XB1 or PS4?

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I'm just curious what party issue? I havnt experienced a party issue since the new dashboard beta test like 3 months ago.

Also I think Xbox will always be better than ps4. Ps4 has always just been cheap in my opinion. I hate the layout of things. The only positive thing in my opinion is the ps4 has spotify

Rare

coltie2 said:
I'm just curious what party issue? I havnt experienced a party issue since the new dashboard beta test like 3 months ago.

Also I think Xbox will always be better than ps4. Ps4 has always just been cheap in my opinion. I hate the layout of things. The only positive thing in my opinion is the ps4 has spotify
Your party will crash and it won't tell you so you'll be alone talking to yourself until you figure out it crashed, kinda funny tbh.

Taohz

PC Master Race lol but in reality i think everyone just buys what they had last gen.

Fiend

User is banned.
Taohz said:
PC Master Race lol but in reality i think everyone just buys what they had last gen.

Not true at all, I had xbox 360 last gen. But switched over to ps4

Mytho

Onyx user!
I'm just gonna go ahead and say Xbox One is better. PS4 Is a great console, don't get me wrong; but Xbox One has more features and is obviously trying to surpass Playstation by adding new and unique features.