• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

WTF is up with this?

SGT.Code

oh its owwnn now itss ownn now!

SGT.Code

m8 i shoot m4s and 9mm pistols in real life and im one of the best snipers in region in france on cod4mw2

Major Man

User is banned.
Well sounds like a fair fight, my coach almost made it into the olympics with long ranged guns, aka snipers so yea im a pretty good marksman

SGT.Code

nice but i still prefer close combat with 9 mm well real life anyway but cauld do your face in a few tims with the barret 50.cal long range sniper witch has a range of about 9 miles

Major Man

User is banned.
I like the barret but id only use it for the super long range, otherwise i like the regular bolt action they are more accurate

SGT.Code

nah i like the semi automatic fire incase i misscaus i wont miss ya 2 unless your realy lucky

SGT.Code

youd be surprised m8 i can take you out from space with the rite scope ;)

SGT.Code

do you know about how to counter acte the wind and the geometry path of the earth?

Major Man

User is banned.
im not sure i could anymore its been a couple years since i have done any of that, i havent done many long ranged shots in a long time

SGT.Code

lol my last one was 200m a few days ago whith an air rifle easy but got me 50€
a friend bet i couldnt shoot a can of a fence post from hat range lol

Major Man

User is banned.
well that sounds easy enough, but to make some really good shots id have to practice a bit

SGT.Code

yer it wasnt windy but ther was a bit of a brease and he caulndnt hit it so he bet me what a fool lol
but you know what they say practise makes perfect

Major Man

User is banned.
Yea haha well i like a challenge but id have to have practice first before i tried to do anything too complicated