• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Would you fuck?

JohnnyG

Rae said:
How old actually is she? She can't be much older than 18...

www.google.com

smh

virgy rattards on this thread sayin they wouldnt fuck those fine ass bitches. taylor swift is a crusader to our generation. get real idiots. yall are tryna act cool like nigga pls we know yall are 14 year old nerds lmao chill fam

Jamil

@hydrogen
No and no, I have no attraction to either of them. For one they are all skinny as my wrist and have no physical assets. Sorry, but this shark is out.

Grande said:
This shit did a whole ton better than I thought it would. P.S, anyone saying they wouldn't fuck Ariana, OF COURSE YOU FUCKING WOULD STOP LYING TO YOURSELF (Same applies for Taylor)

No, neither of them float my boat honestly. One would make me feel guilty for fucking an 11 year old and the other is a skeleton with a high body count.

cas

Brennan said:
1)Yes
2)Yes

I'm desperate. If I had to pick one, I would pick Ariana. I think Taylor Swift isn't even that appealing, but if I ever get the chance, I would fuck any 5+/10.
have you heard her album you fucking ******? It's a future classic, the next Morrissey or something.

Gen

User is banned.
cas said:
have you heard her album you fucking ******? It's a future classic, the next Morrissey or something.

Atleast we agree on something ay @cas, T Swizzy is bae.

cas

Rae said:
Atleast we agree on something ay @cas, T Swizzy is bae.

My fucking boy. How you get the girl and this love is the fucking fuego. God damn it, I need a cigarette and my headphones right now. Fuck yeah.

Gen

User is banned.
cas said:
My fucking boy. How you get the girl and this love is the fucking fuego. God damn it, I need a cigarette and my headphones right now. Fuck yeah.

Bro the entire album is lit as fuck.

Pandas

User is banned.
1) No. Because I don't want Starbucks up my ass
2) No. It would be her next love song.

Need to stay low key

Amp

Power member.
Yes.
Is there really a need to explain?

Azazel

User is banned.
It seems like you are 12 this thread is pointless any man would fuck both of them period.

Zac

Power member.
Twelve said:
Who the fuck wouldn't want some celebrity pussy

1. YES
2. yes

So, i would put a hidden camera in the room and bang the fuck out of here. Then, I could sell the video and make mad cash. After that video goes viral, everyone will say "Dat's da nigga dat smashed ariana grande" and you would be come instantly famous

This ^ ^^^^^

Damn straight.......

Wyle

Onyx user!
Yes to Ariana because she's cute as fuck, and got the cake lmao. No to Taylor because if I fucked her then she'd make a love song about me fucking her.

Chan

Power member.
odllanor said:
I would fuck Ariana Grande.
Why: Id fuck her just to hear her squeal at the end of her orgasm I want to hear her scream for help as I choke her to unconsciousness her ass hole will be so swollen that people are gonna feed her thinking it's her mouth
Your post resonates with my sexual energy. Thanks for this post, and have a nice day. I, however, would pound her ear hole with the tip of my dick. The orifice that was her ear hole would be chaffed beyond recognition.

I wouldn't fuck ariana grande though, she's very young looking and I'm not a weird guy.