• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Would you die for someone?

Versace

User is banned.
as the title asks, would you die for someone?

personally, i would die for someone that really means a lot to me

BabyGirl

Honestly i feel it depends on the person & the situation. So only if the person means a lot to me & the situation is reasonable enough. But the person would have to be family. Not a boyfriend or girlfriend because that's stupid, no partner is worth your life.

Patelpb

Onyx user!
BabyGirl said:
Honestly i feel it depends on the person & the situation. So only if the person means a lot to me & the situation is reasonable enough. But the person would have to be family. Not a boyfriend or girlfriend because that's stupid, no partner is worth your life.

I agree with it being situational. However I don't know if it has to be family. I have two best friends that are as good as (if not better) than brothers to me, and I certainly would lay down my life for someone I love enough to marry. Obviously it's different for a non-serious relationship, but for a more serious relationship it's hard for me to state that it's not worth it.

Revolt

Onyx user!
If it's family or a spouse then yes, anything else I'd value my life over.

Package

BabyGirl said:

so you're telling me that if youre with someone for a long ass time, you wouldnt die for them?

Lol okay then.

BabyGirl

Package said:
so you're telling me that if youre with someone for a long ass time, you wouldnt die for them?

Lol okay then.
It depends on the situation & the reason for everything.

Ambien

Package said:

Lol okay then.

We all know you'll die for me package baby.

Package

Ambien said:
We all know you'll die for me package baby.

you're a 2015, fuck all the new retards on this website.

X3NZ

I'd die for any human being. I'm miserable. Atleast I'd die a hero...

Color

IRC said:
I'm loved by a lot. Just don't love them back. Everyone are Opps.
You're a 15 year old kid that sits on the internet all day.  Cool it.

I'd die for my family, no doubt.  Especially younger ones, as they have more to live for and achieve.

Evidence

Color said:
You're a 15 year old kid that sits on the internet all day.  Cool it.

I'd die for my family, no doubt.  Especially younger ones, as they have more to live for and achieve.

18* and I don't sit on the internet all day when I have a job and a life. But you know everything Chad. Lmfao

Color

IRC said:
18* and I don't sit on the internet all day when I have a job and a life. But you know everything Chad. Lmfao
Same for me, but you don't see me denying I spend too much time on the internet?  Are you insecure, babe?  And do check the signature.  No need to remind me.

Evidence

Color said:
Same for me, but you don't see me denying I spend too much time on the internet?  Are you insecure, babe?  And do check the signature.  No need to remind me.
I never said anything about the Internet in my post. Please put your glasses on and read the post again. K thanks!