• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

worst way to die

BabyGirl

What do you think would be the worst way to die.? 
I personally think the worst way to die would be a slow death like suffocation or drowning.

BabyGirl

Ambien said:
Getting fucked by multiple dudes, and drowning in cum.
I feel like you would like that anyways

JWS

Onyx user!
I think getting buried alive is the worst way to die haha.

Patelpb

Onyx user!
Old Chinese torture technique where you restrain someone and grow bamboo underneath their body. The bamboo will grow into your skin then Pierce it, slowly making its way all the way through.

Restrain someone over a bunch of bamboo and make sure one stalk grows into the heart.

Meanwhile you burn the person's loved ones alive one by one in front of their eyes until he/she dies.

Stitches

Patelpb said:
Old Chinese torture technique where you restrain someone and grow bamboo underneath their body. The bamboo will grow into your skin then Pierce it, slowly making its way all the way through.

Restrain someone over a bunch of bamboo and make sure one stalk grows into the heart.

Meanwhile you burn the person's loved ones alive one by one in front of their eyes until he/she dies.

holy shit bro, that's some detailed shit! anyways, burned alive or burried alive

Versace

User is banned.
I think the worst way to die would be laying in a hospital bed.

Backwoods

User is banned.
Id say being fed everyday and having all the necessities of life but being tied down with your eyelids forced open at a tv displaying the same infomercial 24/7 until your organs stop working and you die.

Revolt

Onyx user!
Probably being burned alive, I can't imagine the horrible feeling..

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
For me, I fear many ways.
- Buried alive (In a coffin or just ground)
- Burned alive till death
- Any type of oxygen suffocation (Drowning, choking, etc...)

Those I am scared as shit of.

Gang

Power member.
For me it would be either being burned alive or drowned.