• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Worst Virus Ever?

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
i don't get infected often , but maybe a RAT is the worst i don't like people spy on me.

Zennywop

User is banned.
A RAT was on my computer for a while but the person rarely did anything. He may have once started making my mouse go wild but thats it.

I also got a worm that sent 5000 emails to 300 people once.

That made my bandwidth from 30gb to 2gb in like 4 mins. Little sh17s!

mikej

Never had one My Self, I Just dont open Emails from people that I havent Asked to Email me.

Atrain

I think the most I ever had was a simple Trojan from downloading a program.

rumpie

How do you get rid of a R.A.T and what are the symptoms of a rat?

DamnImHot

When i was 10 years old i got infected over msn by a worm. It was kinda hard to delete it as i had no anti virus scan. And the worm didnt lets me go on internet.

Zennywop

User is banned.
Well this isnt my story, but it is my Nans story :D

She was going to buy something off ebay and she found this site that wasnt ebay, but was a phishing website.

She lost $127.... I found the bastard's IP and gave it to the police to find him, and they did and my nana got $500 and compensation :p OWNED

Mc. Donalds

As I am a member of HijackThis, I've only gotten a Remote Administration Tool once.

This was before I knew about Hackforums.net & I didn't know about binding & FUD.

I create viruses and worms, and botnets, I created the first dcom worm, which spread to over a million computers in less than 3 days, I had control of every single pc..

Boosh

Personally I think the worst virus I have ever been infected with would be a RAT. Reasons being obvious I hope, such as the fact that it has almost everything a skid needs.