• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Worst Drug experience

Revo

Power member.
Share a story about your worst drug experience.

Mine:
Drugs involved: Alcohol, Weed

We were smoking a lot of Weed at a friends house and also drank some along the way.
When i got up to take a piss everything seemed fine at first but when i was inside the bathroom i had a urgent feeling to get out of it and back to my friends... I quickly left and because the way to his room is quiet short i planned on going w/o using the lightswitch. As soon as i closed the bathroom door, going into the dark i lost all sense of reality! I only remember running agaist something hard and colliding with a huge amout of objects.
After like 10 minutes i woke up on the floor because a friend slapped me in the face as i was unconscious.
I could say it was a trip to hell and back because after that i felt like in heaven :D

Wizard

Onyx user!
I hate weed. I only like to take a couple hits off of a joint. It seems like I have been affected by it. But I dong know if it is just me. I was smoking it in a woods by my house, all of a sudden I take a hit out of the peace and I blinked..... After I blinked I felt differnt. I don't like it. I feel like a forget everything and have to try to remember and can't just remember. I hope i stop feeling this way.

Matigo

just a guy
Worst drug experience?

When I was abusing the power of tripping.

I took about 1600 mg of Benadryl and I was tripping out, talking to people who werent even here, seeing things. I woke up in the hospital the next morning.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Spice/K2/Synthetic weed

Took a grav hit of the shit and tripped about dying along with seven other people having the same experience at the same time. Would not rrcommend.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Matigo said:
@Cannabis k2 isn't crap to mess around with man, tripping on a bad batch of drugs is probably the worst thing you can do.

Yeah, no kidding. Found that one out the hard way. Granted, it wasn't as bad for me as it was for this other kid I know. He was addicted to the shit for a few months. Towards the end of it, his skin was turning gray and he looked about 15 years older around the eyes. He was in rehab for a while.

Matigo

just a guy
@Cannabis I have done about everything and there are some drugs like that I regret doing.
But hey, I still want to do every drug in existence to really know what every drug is like, you know? Its just my curiosity I guess.

posix

Personally stopped smoking myself. Got more of a trippy feeling than a relaxed one. Also can't stand the stench of it. It smells nice, but can't walk around reeking of it with my life.

O F

Once i was drinking some rum n smoking, and had a few kpins too, and after about 1hr i blacked out. My pants button broke and my friend had to walk me.to his house like 10 blocks with my pants around my ankles falling in a snow bank, than i got there walked upstairs and apperently walked in his parents room while theybwhere sleeping and pissed in thier closet :')