• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

World Of Warcraft sucks.

Knight_mybb_import2516

BaussHacker said:
Many other games is better and is free.

Why choose the one that cost money, just because Blizzard owns it?

It's a retarted games and it destroys life in real.
If I were living in the U.S; then I would sue Blizzard.

Now be mad at me all wow players, but it's the truth.

Well I used to play WoW, although I don't anymore. However your accusations against it are extremely hollow.

Firstly, Having a monthly-subscription payment type allows Blizzard to employ the amount of decent quality staff to manage the ever appearing number of bugs/glitches/loopholes in the system and to keep the quality of the game as high and consistant as possible. You saying that there are many games that are better then WoW is completely your opinion and nothing else. People play WoW because it is fun, not because "Blizzard owns it." You call it "retarded" but you can't even spell it; It doesn't destroy people's lives in moderation. Just because there are people who are addicted to the game doesn't mean that everyone is, and I beat there are a lot of WoW players who are considerablely physically and mentally stronger then both you and I. Also, if you tried to sue Blizzard based on those accusations; you would be laughed out of the courtroom. They have done nothing wrong and you are just angry that it is a popular game that makes a lot of money.

Inb4 tl;dr: Nothing you said was the "truth" or reasonably logical, just fanboy rage.

BaussHacker

Knight said:
BaussHacker said:
Many other games is better and is free.

Why choose the one that cost money, just because Blizzard owns it?

It's a retarted games and it destroys life in real.
If I were living in the U.S; then I would sue Blizzard.

Now be mad at me all wow players, but it's the truth.

Well I used to play WoW, although I don't anymore. However your accusations against it are extremely hollow.

Firstly, Having a monthly-subscription payment type allows Blizzard to employ the amount of decent quality staff to manage the ever appearing number of bugs/glitches/loopholes in the system and to keep the quality of the game as high and consistant as possible. You saying that there are many games that are better then WoW is completely your opinion and nothing else. People play WoW because it is fun, not because "Blizzard owns it." You call it "retarded" but you can't even spell it; It doesn't destroy people's lives in moderation. Just because there are people who are addicted to the game doesn't mean that everyone is, and I beat there are a lot of WoW players who are considerablely physically and mentally stronger then both you and I. Also, if you tried to sue Blizzard based on those accusations; you would be laughed out of the courtroom. They have done nothing wrong and you are just angry that it is a popular game that makes a lot of money.

Inb4 tl;dr: Nothing you said was the "truth" or reasonably logical, just rage.

I fixed your post.
I'm not a fanboy.