• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

World Health Organization: "Meat Causes Cancer"

Cann!bal

Power member.
Otaku said:
i doubt i could find anything most of what my parents buy are microwave meals that either have meat in them or made with animal products, and then very rarely will they actually cook for me and my siblings. I don't have a job right now either because of my grades so can't really buy meals. Not even my school offers vegetarian meals, we have a choice of a burrito, egg rolls, pizza, chicken/hamburger, or salad (with meat in it).
Well, I'll take your word for it - that sucks. But like I said, I'm confident your parents will help you go vegan if you make the ethical decision to become one. They aren't really just going to let you starve. You don't really even have to tell them if you feel like that's sincerely the best option. Just tell them to buy different foods for you that happen to be vegan or tell them you want to eat healthier.

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
Cann!bal said:
Well, I'll take your word for it - that sucks. But like I said, I'm confident your parents will help you go vegan if you make the ethical decision to become one. They aren't really just going to let you starve. You don't really even have to tell them if you feel like that's sincerely the best option. Just tell them to buy different foods for you that happen to be vegan or tell them you want to eat healthier.

I'll try it out with them and i'll get back to you on how it goes