• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[WORKS 100%] How to lose weight

Professor

Mmk, let me be very clear. You cannot lose weight without discipline. Eat well, sleep well, drink well, work well. You get out what you put into it.
NOTE: This is what works for ME. I can't promise it will work as dramatically for you, but you will see results.

It's actually very simple. The most I've ever lost in 1 day was 9lbs. One day. Yes, that's very unhealthy, and yes, most of that was water weight, but I still lost it. I gained most of it back, but most isn't all.

Start your day with a big breakfast. I usually eat a protein bar, a banana, a bagel with cream cheese, and a couple eggs. This should be your biggest meal of the day.
Carry around a gallon of water with you throughout the day. Force yourself to drink it. Your pee should be clear all day long and you should have to pee a lot. Drink at least 1 gallon a day.
Have a good lunch, but not as big as your breakfast. Make sure you fit in your fruits and vegetables. Same with your dinner. Just be smart about what you eat. Get your protein in, and you know what's healthy and what's not. IT IS IMPORTANT TO GET YOUR CALORIES IN. Not crappy calories. Good ones from healthy foods. Don't skip meals. That's terrible.

Get a GOOD workout in. The more intense, the better. I usually workout for around 3 hours a day. I work on abs, get a lift in, and get cardio in. Then I'll do a baseball workout.

You will see fast results IF you can keep yourself consistent and never skip your workouts. I workout 6 days a week for 3 hours a day. I was able to try out and walk on to a top notch D1 baseball team with this, so it works.

Motivation starts it. Dedication gets you results.

In case you were wondering:
6'3
205lbs

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Punish

Power member.
RE: How to lose weight

Also if I may add, if you're morbidly obese or very unfit do not to intense workouts you'll end up having a heart attack, personally 15-30 minutes of cardio a day help a heck of a lot.
As far as everything else, it may not work for you, this depends on your metabolism you just gotta try everything until you see it working for yourself.

Rambo

User is banned.
This is kind of common sense but nonetheless nice job.

Fiend

User is banned.
Nice job, its a start for people who need to loose weight but don't know how to begin.

Doom

Power member.
Wow. I never actually had to worry about losing weight. I skate 5+ hours a day.

swimintheair

Thanks for sharing, this require willpower and discipline, imagine having lunch with your friends etc.

αяυη

Power member.
Meh, its all about calories in vs calories out. Eat less than what you require to maintain your weight daily, and you will lose weight.

dSqo

Power member.
Low calories and 20-30g of carbs, i'v lost 15lbs in 3 weeks brah

matthew

Power member.
vouch for this method.

oh, and it feels so good having transparent piss.

Professor

Moon Knight said:
Thanks for this thread man, and thanks to @"Punish" for the heads up.

We need more Weight loss threads (and progress threads).

I've been thinking once I get over this illness (most likely the new year) I'm going to head to the gym and start up a progress thread/blog. Should be fun.

Absolutely! Make sure to keep us updated. :)