• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

working on many things- myself most of all

Agony

discord: aguny
2020, like for so many, hit me hard as well.

I’m dealing with my father potentially dying. I had been giving in to a drinking issue, but now, past a month sober, I’m ready to take other steps to better my life.

In due time, when I figure things out, I hope to come back and help others find positive from a negative mindset.

A lot I know, for me at least, starts with self awareness.

I’ll continue working on bettering myself so I can once again help others more in the future, whether life advice or marketing advice, or even perhaps finding time to MM once again.

Til then, I will get back to you in due time.

Take care fellas.

Last edited:
Reactions: ja

Piece

cannaisseur
I hope that you're doing alright man. It's been a while and I'm glad that you're going into this year sober. Alcohol is a bitch and I don't regret giving it up for one day. I wish you the best on your journey through life, my friend.

Demon

Onyx user!
Hey man. 2020 Hit me hard also. Lost my grandfather that was very close to me recently, so I can understand your pain in a way. I wish you the best on your lifelong journeys and with whatever you chose to do.

Also congrats on being a month+ sober. That takes a lot of strength to do and a lot of people will not understand that.

Agony

I wish working on things didn’t have to take so long. I kept backtracking too honestly, with alcohol. I’ve been nearly 3 months sober now and I’m planning on persisting this sobriety. I’m just not myself with too many drinks.

Hope everyone is doing well and I’m sorry that my activity in the overall community is drifting, I’m unsure where I’m going in life at the moment, but forwards is the only direction I must know.

ja

Nap enthusiast
Hey Agony,
Congratulations on being 3 months sober, keep the streak going!

I have an IRL, aged around 50 that has been drinking non-stop everyday since he was 16.
Dude's body is breaking down, he has seizures almost daily from drinking & not drinking enough.

He can't function without it & getting sober is insanely challenging for him. Don't be like him homie. His life is fucked.

Agony

Hey Agony,
Congratulations on being 3 months sober, keep the streak going!

I have an IRL, aged around 50 that has been drinking non-stop everyday since he was 16.
Dude's body is breaking down, he has seizures almost daily from drinking & not drinking enough.

He can't function without it & getting sober is insanely challenging for him. Don't be like him homie. His life is fucked.

Damn. Yeah I worry my father is heading into that direction tbh:/

Rare

Miss you buddy, keep your head up and forget about alcohol. Remind yourself there is absolutely 0 benefit from being under the influence. Much love, wish everyone kept in contact over the years ❤️