• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

WOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOT FIRST 99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eXero

Onyx user!
I finally got my first 99 ever!!! :) 99 dungeoneering!!! I am so happy :) My first skill cape!!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXzj1y0am1w[/video]

i0ofkPcXPynvJ.png

Pretend

I wanna say the first grats so I'm making this short.

GRATS!

eXero

Onyx user!
Thanks guys :) I am so glad I finally got a 99. I have been working for 99 dung for a while now. I still have like 80k tokens left, and I don't know what to spend them on, as I have all the necessary chaotics. Just need CBow whenever I get 80 range.

Ping said:
Botted or legittttttt?

Botted. Look at my signature.

Ping

Onyx user!
eXero said:
Thanks guys :) I am so glad I finally got a 99. I have been working for 99 dung for a while now. I still have like 80k tokens left, and I don't know what to spend them on, as I have all the necessary chaotics. Just need CBow whenever I get 80 range.

Ping said:
Botted or legittttttt?

Botted. Look at my signature.

L0l gf reported acc inb4rollback

Jk, umad? :tongue2:

Also gz

Pretend

eXero said:
Don't report me please :p And Thanks guys.

Reported, nuff said.

Pretend

eXero said:
Are you serious?... Please don't. It's not cool to be a dick.

No, I quit RS a while ago.
Calm yourself :D

eXero

Onyx user!
Oh alright. I am glad I finally got a 99 :)

I updated the OP. Did some video editing.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Congrats, good work!

Mind Of Logic

Onyx user!
No sound on the video? Anyways, it was my idea for you to use the xp lamps. Otherwise, you were going to have to wait 6 hours.

Congratulations! I got 99 the other day too! going to get 100 for either SSH or the platelegs.. Then should be MUCH better xp/hr :D

eXero

Onyx user!
@[Drhu] - Yeah :p You did suggest use the xp lamps instead of just playing for 6 more hours.

And thanks guys!! I don't think I will continue for a while. I want to get all my skills to 50, then 60, and then 70.

George said:
Congratulations! I got 99 the other day too! going to get 100 for either SSH or the platelegs.. Then should be MUCH better xp/hr :D
I'm also planning to get 100 but not right after 99 :) I'll level my agility to 70 or 75 for ape atoll :)