• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Won a lot on Fanduel

Sam

@Fanduel yeah i made a lot of cash in may and april but didnt have near as good of a summer. Ive been playing some nfl but its my worst sport by far.

Once nba starts in about 10 days im gonna start playing a lot.

Fanduel

User is banned.
Sam said:
@Fanduel yeah i made a lot of cash in may and april but didnt have near as good of a summer. Ive been playing some nfl but its my worst sport by far.

Once nba starts in about 10 days im gonna start playing a lot.
Im thinking on quitting gambling on Fanduel after that big winning. Also another reason is because I heard the site is somewhat a scam/rigged.

Sam

Fanduel said:
Im thinking on quitting gambling on Fanduel after that big winning. Also another reason is because I heard the site is somewhat a scam/rigged.
Ive never felt scammed or cheated. 90% of the winnings go to the sharks, meaning players who spend more then $500. The average player just isnt going to win huge amounts playing only a few dollars. But totally up to you man

Fanduel

User is banned.
Sam said:
Ive never felt scammed or cheated. 90% of the winnings go to the sharks, meaning players who spend more then $500. The average player just isnt going to win huge amounts playing only a few dollars. But totally up to you man
This is a comment a Youtube video I seen today and this is the reason why i don't want to play anymore on fanduel bec its true.

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Those stats are spot on. I used to play fantasy years ago and won decent money each year. When the fantasy "wave" hit and popularity went through the roof, I began winning less and less. More players, more competition but it wasn't just a fact of players being better. I started to look at the names of the players who were winning on the sites and it was the same players from site to site. Then I looked at their number of entries, 700 entries for one tourney. 700 entries is ALOT of player combinations. Add just a sprinkling of football knowledge and how are you going to compete against that with 2 or 3 entries?
Personally, I think the big sites have ruined fantasy.
[/font]

Gang

Power member.
Not so sure if I should try Fanduel tbh with you, I might just stick with free leagues.

Sam

@Fanduel you can always play single entry contests. Each player can only play one entry so you dont have to deal with those hundreds of entries from the same players

Jamil

@hydrogen
Exclusive said:
Why you got to try to shit on this guy? $130 is probably your weekly pay check and this guy got it by doing a $5 bet. That's a 1300% profit..... That's pretty spectacular no matter who you are. Looking at your sales it really looks like $130 would be a lot to you. Idk if you're being serious or not but this isn't the S&T section so save your bullshit for that section:)

1/8th of my weekly pay but okay and no Jamil the booty God posts whatever whenever wherever.