• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Won a lot on Fanduel

Jamil

@hydrogen
WOW!!!!! a whole $138.80? Whatcha gonna do with it? Buy a bag of chips?

MCG

Good luck on your winnings bro, not a betting guy myself. Don't go betting all your winnings though lol.

Fanduel

User is banned.
Iron Spider said:
Good luck on your winnings bro, not a betting guy myself. Don't go betting all your winnings though lol.
I will probably cash all winnings and maybe keep $10 to enter another $5 tourney.

Slay

User is banned.
jAmil said:
WOW!!!!! a whole $138.80? Whatcha gonna do with it? Buy a bag of chips?

He just got a free $138.80 minus $5 for admission fee. Are you saying that's nothing?

Fanduel

User is banned.
Im thinking on doing another $5 tourney, is their any football junkies on this site?

Fanduel

User is banned.
apparition said:
I love fantasy football but never really bothered to join fandule.

I was the same but lately I have been watching football a lot and now I know who to start and who not to start against an opponent. I have a good selection of players for this week if anyone whats to see if my lineup would be solid.

Fanduel

User is banned.
Slay said:
He just got a free $138.80 minus $5 for admission fee. Are you saying that's nothing?

Im hoping I win more by next Sunday. Fingers cross

Jamil

@hydrogen
Slay said:
Exactatelemuno, it is nothing. Any other topics to bring up or have you concluded that arguing with Jamil the black booty jesus is pointless. @california

Sam

I play alot of fanduel. I make more on there then i do at my actual job

Exclusive

Power member.
jAmil said:
Exactatelemuno, it is nothing. Any other topics to bring up or have you concluded that arguing with Jamil the black booty jesus is pointless. @california
Why you got to try to shit on this guy? $130 is probably your weekly pay check and this guy got it by doing a $5 bet. That's a 1300% profit..... That's pretty spectacular no matter who you are. Looking at your sales it really looks like $130 would be a lot to you. Idk if you're being serious or not but this isn't the S&T section so save your bullshit for that section:)