• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Woman possessed after watching The Conjuring.

Julian

Power member.
@agony that is one manly/deep scream for a woman.

Julian

Power member.
@zac. savage, i vouch. We match sigs btw.

Julian

Power member.
@zac. yours might be too small, like your penis size.

BabyGirl

Zac. said:
Its not the size that matters, is it @babygirl?

lol please harm yourself, Xaq.

Julian

Power member.
@babygirl stop being so emo.

BabyGirl

Julian said:
@babygirl stop being so emo.
how is telling other people to harm themselves emo.? what does emo even mean...? ima go get my starbucks now... you kids are stressing me out.

Julian

Power member.
@babygirl i was referencing your sig. A white girl needs her Starbucks! Get me a frappucino kid-o!

BabyGirl

Julian said:
@babygirl i was referencing your sig. A white girl needs her Starbucks! Get me a frappucino kid-o!
don't see how my sig is emo at all.? clearly you have no idea what the definition of emo even is!

Julian

Power member.
@babygirl i was kidding upon the stereotype of emos harming themselves.

Rare

This is why you don't do drugs, ghosts are not real/spirits/whatever you want to call them.

Julian

Power member.
@rare do you have evidence to back that up son? how do you explain poltergeist's/Exorcism's?

Rare

They're all fake man, say demons were real why would words pull them out of a human?

Julian

Power member.
@rare i have the same questions, but people say "the holy spirit". How do you explain speaking in tounges, eyes rolling backwards, demonic tones of voices?

Rare

Well personally, I can roll my eyes backwards and make my voice sound like a "creepy" retard. Nothing out of this world.

Julian

Power member.
@rare you can't make your voice anything close to what a demon would make, the way they sound is so specific.

Rare

It's just a very distinct deep voiced screaming, unless it's female as I've seen in movies. You don't have any proof that they do exist either man.