• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Woman possessed after watching The Conjuring.

Julian

Power member.
@agony that is one manly/deep scream for a woman. :D

Zac

Power member.
Maybe shes just an attention whore, like @babygirl

Julian

Power member.
@zac. savage, i vouch. We match sigs btw.

Julian

Power member.
@zac. yours might be too small, like your penis size.

BabyGirl

Zac. said:
Its not the size that matters, is it @babygirl?

lol please harm yourself, Xaq.

BabyGirl

Julian said:
@babygirl stop being so emo. :(
how is telling other people to harm themselves emo.? what does emo even mean...? ima go get my starbucks now... you kids are stressing me out.

Julian

Power member.
@babygirl i was referencing your sig. A white girl needs her Starbucks! Get me a frappucino kid-o!

BabyGirl

Julian said:
@babygirl i was referencing your sig. A white girl needs her Starbucks! Get me a frappucino kid-o!
don't see how my sig is emo at all.? clearly you have no idea what the definition of emo even is!

Julian

Power member.
@babygirl i was kidding upon the stereotype of emos harming themselves.

Rare

This is why you don't do drugs, ghosts are not real/spirits/whatever you want to call them.

Julian

Power member.
@rare do you have evidence to back that up son? how do you explain poltergeist's/Exorcism's?

Rare

They're all fake man, say demons were real why would words pull them out of a human?

Julian

Power member.
@rare i have the same questions, but people say "the holy spirit". How do you explain speaking in tounges, eyes rolling backwards, demonic tones of voices?

Rare

Well personally, I can roll my eyes backwards and make my voice sound like a "creepy" retard. Nothing out of this world.

Julian

Power member.
@rare you can't make your voice anything close to what a demon would make, the way they sound is so specific.

Rare

It's just a very distinct deep voiced screaming, unless it's female as I've seen in movies. You don't have any proof that they do exist either man.