• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Windows 9 Is Coming: New Concepts, Companies Line Up to Make It Successful

м¢ℓσνιη

Windows 9 is reportedly under development as we speak, even though most people are now waiting for Blue, the first makeover for the rather disappointing Windows 8.

This week, it has emerged that several hardware manufacturers have lined up to embrace Windows 9 and develop devices running the next operating system, trying to make sure that, unlike Windows 8, it will be able to excite from the very beginning.

While the report only cited sources from the upstream supply chain, it pretty much made sense, given the fact that PC makers clearly need an operating system to revive the ever collapsing market.Windows 9 is reportedly under development as we speak, even though most people are now waiting for Blue, the first makeover for the rather disappointing Windows 8.

This week, it has emerged that several hardware manufacturers have lined up to embrace Windows 9 and develop devices running the next operating system, trying to make sure that, unlike Windows 8, it will be able to excite from the very beginning.

While the report only cited sources from the upstream supply chain, it pretty much made sense, given the fact that PC makers clearly need an operating system to revive the ever collapsing market.

Read More

Do you want too see how Control Panel looks for Windows 9? ;)

Windows-9-Is-Coming-New-Concepts-Companies-Line-Up-to-Make-It-Successful-2.jpg

Poe

User is banned.
It looks pretty cool, I feel like windows 8 just came out like 5 months ago though.

м¢ℓσνιη

That's the problem with Windows. They're like Firefox and Chrome, they would like to release a new version every 3 months or so....

Trill

User is banned.
I agree with Bend. I can't wait for this though. It looks sick!