• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Win one year unlimited offshore hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAF

Onyx user!
I'm holding a competition to give back to my members. The prize will be a great one, information to one year unlimited offshore hosting. The member who gets 250 posts in one day will receive the prize.

If you have gotten 250 posts in one day, PM me to claim your prize.
250 posts may seem like a lot, but what is the cost for 1 year hosting? It's unlimited as well, you could be looking at $30 USD minimum.

We will not accept spam posts or posts like:
  • Thanks
  • Awesome
  • <33333
The competition ends when someone finally wins.
It's a hard competition, although you can win an amazing prize at the end. So come along, join and have fun.
If you don't want to participate or win, post here and you will be put aside. :)

Disclaimer
The hosting you receive is not managed hosting. That means you do not receive support. The prize is guaranteed to work when you receive it, and has already been running for a month prior to the competition, thus meaning that it has been running efficiently. Although, the hosting is not guaranteed to work for a specific amount of time. By reading or replying to this thread, you agree that this competition is liable to be changed at any time. You also agree by participating that you may be kicked or booted from the competition for any reason that may harm the nature of it.

Members not participating:
  • Road Kamelot
- The Elite

BV1

The Elite said:
I'm holding a competition to give back to my members. The prize will be a great one, information to one year unlimited offshore hosting. The member who gets 250 posts in one day will receive the prize.

If you have gotten 250 posts in one day, PM me to claim your prize.

We will not accept spam posts or posts like:
  • Thanks
  • Awesome
  • <33333
The competition ends when someone finally wins.

It's a hard competition, although you can win an amazing prize at the end. So come along, join and have fun.

If you don't want to participate or win, post here and you will be put aside. :)

- The Elite

I'm interested, but there will be some MASSIVE grave digging going on if thats the case.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
May the best poster win.
I wish everyone good luck and I will be looking for spam.

Techno

User is banned.
Good Luck Everyone who participated :O. I will also look for spam.

ruk00112

250 in one day. Damn thats too much but worth a try for that kindof prize i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.