• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wii

Azazel

User is banned.
Hggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjhjjkkgcubtgjhbj

Slay

User is banned.
RE: Dad

Honestly I know how you feel, my uncle fought against cancer for years. He was diagnosed with gastric cancer and passed away when I was around 11 years old and It was really tough. Spend as much time as you can with your father man, hopefully everything works out and I'm sorry this happened man.

Seven

User is banned.

Only advice I have, is that you need to spend as much time as you can and start accepting the fact he has a chance of dying.
It will be your job to make your mother feel better, so be strong for her.

Yui

I lost my Aunty to Cancer a few years back, it honestly sucked.
Just keep praying that he'll be okay, show him as much love as possible and try and visit him as much as possible.
Hope he's okay man, best of luck to you and him!

Azazel

User is banned.

Seven said:
Only advice I have, is that you need to spend as much time as you can and start accepting the fact he has a chance of dying.
It will be your job to make your mother feel better, so be strong for her.
My parents are divorced so it is a little different, but it will be my job to care for my sister. Thanks

Yui said:
I lost my Aunty to Cancer a few years back, it honestly sucked.
Just keep praying that he'll be okay, show him as much love as possible and try and visit him as much as possible.
Hope he's okay man, best of luck to you and him!
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am an atheist, I am also trying to spend time with him but I only get to see him on the weekends and I don't have a car.[/font]

Yui

Azazel said:
My parents are divorced so it is a little different, but it will be my job to care for my sister. Thanks

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am an atheist, I am also trying to spend time with him but I only get to see him on the weekends and I don't have a car.[/font]
I didn't literally mean pray, I just meant have as much hope as possible. I too am an Atheist.
But damn dude that really sucks, is there a local bus you could take to see him?

Azazel

User is banned.

Yui said:
I didn't literally mean pray, I just meant have as much hope as possible. I too am an Atheist.
But damn dude that really sucks, is there a local bus you could take to see him?
Oh I see, and I am going out to dinner with him tomorrow.

old

Family is everything man. I'm not sure what kind of relationship you have with your father, but as members above me said, spend as much time as you can with him. It's always better if family is there for you.

Yui

Azazel said:
Oh I see, and I am going out to dinner with him tomorrow.

That's great to hear, make sure to cherish it as much possible!

Azazel

User is banned.

Hey, I would like to give you guys a update. I am feeling much better now, thank you.

SantyMan

I would try to get as much quality time as possible with my father before the due date. I know that this probably don't sound as much but you can still be happy of you getting to say goodbye to your father. I had a pretty close freind of mine who passed recently and what happened in his case is that he got hit by a car. He was seventeen years old when it happened and if he were still alive he would have been eighteen by now and I never got to say anything to him. There still are some stuff that I would like to tell him.

There really aren't much that you can do in this situation. What I might want to do though is to clear your conscience before he passes. Maybe something that you had been fighting about could be nice to have solved before it is too late.

Krish

User is banned.

Azazel said:
So I found out some heavy shit. So I knew my dad was diagnosed with stage IV kidney cancer around a year ago. He took several types of medication and most of them didn't help him. Just today my mom sat me down to tell me how serious his condition was. She told me it spread to his liver, throat, lungs, and like 5 more places I can't remember because I was in shock. She told me hes starting radiation and things weren't looking too good.
I feel like shit right now, someone help me out.
Oh my god azazel, I'm sorry this had to happen to him man it fucking sucks. Just spend as much time as you can man. Do whatever you can and keep your head up that things will get better. I don't know you but I'd be happy to help you in any way that I possibly can.

Citrus

User is banned.

Im sorry about this my dude. If you need to talk you got me man (no homo). Hopefully everything gets better.