• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Wii Cheat Channel.

Flow'n

Ok, I am going to ope this thread, here is how it works, this is a WII cheat Channel so if you are playing a game and want to know a cheat you can probably find it. I am going to post as many as I know, but I will need your help to fill it up. If you have something that I have posted but I did not add it PM me it and I will add it.

I know some of you maybe thinking how do you find the cheat with how many games will be posted here. Well here is how at the bottom of the page(Forum) there is a Search:
23lb5l4.jpg

So if I wanted to find like Need For Speed Carbon Cheats I would just type in "Need For Speed Carbon"

Please if you post some cheats please put the exact name because you will confuse people in the game like Need For Speed there are lots not just Need For Speed. This goes for the same for searching for the cheats.

Now Lets see your Cheats!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed Carbon[WII]

Extra Cash(Only can be used once:
Down, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, 1, B

Unlimited crew charge
Down, Up(2), Right, Left(2), Right, 1

Unlimited Nitrous
Left, Up, Left, Down, Left, Down, Right, 1

Unlimited Speed Breaker-
Down, Right(2), Left, Right, Up, Down, 1

Need For speed Crabon Vinyl
Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, 1

Carbboard Box and Diver Vinyl
Up(2), Down(4), Up, 1

Mario Kart[WII]
(No Such thing as Cheat but Hints)
Boost Start
As soon as the "2" begins to fade in the countdown at the beginning of a race, hit and hold A until the race starts. This will give you the maximum starting boost.

First Place Start:
Dont start off in first, stay back in last place and get the rocket then push B to engage the Rocket and it should shoot you up into atleast 5-1(Depending on how many are playing)[I recommend this to anyone that is not that good)​

Alex H.

Nice would recommend spoilers so if people wanted to know so much but not the acturl cheat then spoiler saves them :)

theone

User is banned.
Alsome, got any cheats for black ops or world at war for xbox? I have a wii but my xbox has taken over- long live the xbox- woooooo!