• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Why?

California

Power member.
Im always cold no matter how many layers of clothing i have on im cold . To the point where my nails are blue, at home and at school. Why is this?

I'm 6'3 191 pounds,

Chrome Hearts

Power member.
I'm no doctor, you might wanna go get that checked out..

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Possibly cause you have a "fever"? Seriously I understand my hands are always cold no matter what

Terror Squad

User is banned.
Doesn't sound like a fever to me, obviously if you haven't died yet it shouldn't be an issue.. but that sounds like something you might want to have checked out.

BasedGod

User is banned.
Maybe it's the herpes...

Jk, but for real, i have a friend who gets goosebumps when it's hot outside lol. Just see a doctor, because this sounds like serious shit

Habs

User is banned.
This could be the cause of an underlying condition, you should get this checked out as your immune system could always be down because of it.

California

Power member.
MVP said:
This could be the cause of an underlying condition, you should get this checked out as your immune system could always be down because of it.

Thats what someone told me but im rarely sick.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Sounds like you have extremely poor circulation to your extremities. What do your toes look like? Are your nails painful when blue or around the time they turn blue?

California

Power member.
Cannabis said:
Sounds like you have extremely poor circulation to your extremities. What do your toes look like?

They're fine, its just my legs and hand mainly get cold no matter how many layers i have. My dad said it might be that i have low iron.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Fever said:
They're fine, its just my legs and hand mainly get cold no matter how many layers i have. My dad said it might be that i have low iron.

Sounds like low hemoglobin(the stuff that carries the oxygen in your red blood cells). I'm not a doctor but it could be asthma, COPD, bronchitis, etc. It could also be a heart condition. I'd get yourself checked out if I were you.

California

Power member.
Cannabis said:
Sounds like low hemoglobin(the stuff that carries the oxygen in your red blood cells). I'm not a doctor but it could be asthma, COPD, bronchitis, etc. It could also be a heart condition. I'd get yourself checked out if I were you.

I've had asthma as a a kid but i like grew out of it i guess.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Fever said:
I've had asthma as a a kid but i like grew out of it i guess.

Doesn't sounds like it if your finger nails are turning blue.

iDefy

Power member.
Cannibal is right, Sounds like you're not getting enough circulation to me. I'm not sure about his Hemoglobin idea, but that's definitely something I'd get checked out rather quickly.

HellzDevil

im pretty sure thats normal because my body is always hot if you touch me you will think i have a fever but im perfectly fine and my doctor said im fine also.

Noscope

Power member.
My mother has this ailment where if it's the slightest degrees cold her hands become white and start to hurt. I forgot what it is called but is seriously harmful. More annoying than anything. You cannot die from it but it nearly severs your fingers off! Just kidding, but i suggest getting it checked out, maybe you have the same thing