• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Why Does My Internet Blow?

Felony

Ok so here's how it goes. I have terrible internet. Can't have more than 3 things using the same internet. That, I can live with. At Night, like this night. I had one computer on FK and one on youtube. Internet kept shutting off. What is going on?

paul

User is banned.
Because you pay for what you get.

м¢ℓσνιη

Carson said:
How old is it? sounds like your HDD is Fucked.

Sounds like that.
Are you using a laptop most of the time?

F. Malware

Onyx user!
Is your computer or internet shutting off? And what is you current upload/download speed and ISP.
his HDD is fine lol, your HDD doesn't shut off your internet.

м¢ℓσνιη

Could also be if he is using a laptop, is router is dieing.

F. Malware

Onyx user!
There is a wide variety of problems possible, this is why we need more information.
OP please post each detailed problem, along with your wifi card, if your using ethernet or wifi, and your ISP. And also answer my other question.

Felony

F. Malware said:
There is a wide variety of problems possible, this is why we need more information.
OP please post each detailed problem, along with your wifi card, if your using ethernet or wifi, and your ISP. And also answer my other question.

DL:2
UL:.41
IKR?

And I use a laptop.

м¢ℓσνιη

Well, if you use a laptop I would say then it would have to do with the router. If you have a spare one around the house see if you can get that setup and see if you have any drop outs with that.

F. Malware

Onyx user!
Felony said:
DL:2
UL:.41
IKR?

And I use a laptop.

Being that those are your speeds I am assuming your loosing connection somewhere, like I said before. Post your ISP, wifi card, errors.

h6te

its definitely the router or the internet cables. Mine does the same thing. Seems like when theres too much going on, itll just shut off

F. Malware

Onyx user!
h6te said:
its definitely the router or the internet cables. Mine does the same thing. Seems like when theres too much going on, itll just shut off

You need some help too lol, you guys need to fix the problems. Paying for such inadequate internet seems wasteful to me.