• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Why do you smoke?

Pɪᴢᴢᴀ

Everybody have a reason to smoke marijuana or other plants, and I would like to hear your reason.
I don't care if you smoke to be cool, or because you're friends is doing it.

Personally I am smoking because I have ADHD, and I don't get as mad when I am high.

Gambino

User is banned.
Pɪᴢᴢᴀ said:
ADHD is pretty much a small brain damage which means you can get in situations where you can't control yourself, and you have trouble with focusing.
Yeah I misread your post so I thought you meant ADHD made you mad lol

JPlusPlus

User is banned.
I only vape, I don't really smoke since I'm only 16.

I don't think I'll get into it either, I just like vaping for the flavors and what not.

Gore

User is banned.
I smoke to be cool, if I don't I won't be cool. The thots that run around here love to smoke, the thots come as you burn the kush.. So weed=thots=pussy=gg

Forreal though, I smoke because weed has been proven to be safer than alcohol and tobacco. I only smoke the best weed, forreal.. And I get stoned and live life like I am not, and it goes great. As another user said, everything is better.. EVERYTHING

Cain

User is banned.
I smoke barrels of marijuana daily for shits & gigs.

OTF

I just vape. I do it because I like the taste if the flavor

Fumes

User is banned.
I've only smoked once, I did it to see what it would be like

Based Prime

I smoke because I have anxiety and well, being high is fun

edit; weed at least. nicotine is helpful for anxiety too, but in that case I vape.

Critical Jr

User is banned.
I smoke weed because my OCD/ADHD aren't very noticible when I'm high it is the only thing that slows me down in the morning.
####Facts####

Sellar said:
When I'm bored I do haha and with froends

No you don't you spelled friends wrong!

Fireworks

User is banned.
I smoke because I have a really active mind and I think about thing way too much. For instance, by around 4 in the afternoon, I've already decided what I'd say in an imaginary situation with someone at least 6 times.

That's imagining whole conversations with that person in my head, with full replies and reactions that I'd think they'd make in real life. Then based off those reactions I'll come up with a similar response to get my point accross....

There's so much information I absorb throughout the day, I end up with a headache at the end of the day, every day. It's a curse...

So I smoke to be more in the now. Smoking allows me to clear my head and only focus on what I want to.

Cold

Power member.
Recoveries said:
i smoke because im like you i have adhd and i get pissed off on the daily and punch holes in my wall no joke ask @Cold hes seen my room

Vouch, @Recoveries definitely has many holes in his wall.

BひDDHA

Power member.
I smoke everyday, i push so I usually smoke what I have left, if I had to say why, it'd be because of stress, but overall I just love the feeling

Heartless

User is banned.
I smoke to get relaxed and away from life tbh

dagger

Smoking marajuana I assume becuase smoking cigs is kinda bad for the teeth and I like my teeth. But yea smoking bud why I do it. First off not on the reg only occasionally and that's because I'm just chillin with a few friends or even by myself and it just takes my mind off the little things that bother me in life and helps me focus on the big happy picture! :)