• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who's you're dream girl what country

Kyles

User is banned.
My girlfriend... Cananda... lol, such a killjoy.

Cole

Power member.
Well my girl is from Puerto Rico... technically, it's not a country, but yeah, PR girls are my type. ;)

deprimes

Power member.
This thread is stupid and has no point, lol.

pesos

Curly hair light skin nice ass nice sizes breasts smokes weed Aquarius somebody that understands me and have similar interests and more... and gets paid a little more than I do thats important so shes not all about money and not a gold digger

Shadow

Power member.
Latinas. I love latinas. Nice tan beautiful skin. Long brown hair. Size 32/34/36-C (best boob size ever). Height doesn't matter because i'm tall. Nice butt :p but generally just a nice tan brunette with nice tits :p

Deany

Anything except American girls. They are the most obnoxious, fat, arrogant creatures I've ever met.

Swedish + Norwegian girls > all.

Shadow

Power member.
Dreadscythe said:
Anything except American girls. They are the most obnoxious, fat, arrogant creatures I've ever met.

Swedish + Norwegian girls > all.

Thank god for swedish girls <3 their accent omg <3

Minty

User is banned.
AnonymousÂ’Â’Â’Â’ Â’Â’Â’Â’ said:
This thread is stupid and has no point, lol.

I agree with you anonymous lol

Linkin Park

Hat said:
Latinas. I love latinas. Nice tan beautiful skin. Long brown hair. Size 32/34/36-C (best boob size ever). Height doesn't matter because i'm tall. Nice butt :p but generally just a nice tan brunette with nice tits :p

OMG my type bro lol and foreign girls are pretty bombing as well.

Alex

Power member.
This girl a year older then me she's amazing, funny, and beautiful. She's my best friend and I hope to take her to the winter ball where I can ask her to become closer then friends.