• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who's got high smithing?

I need someone to either point me in the way of a dungeon clan chat that makes weapons for free, or if someone could make me a either 60 attack weapon or a 80 strength weapon, if you know anywhere where I could do this let me know.

Method said:
I need someone to either point me in the way of a dungeon clan chat that makes weapons for free, or if someone could make me a either 60 attack weapon or a 80 strength weapon, if you know anywhere where I could do this let me know.

Join the clan chat "dung smith", they smith for free.

Curtis said:
Method said:

Join the clan chat "dung smith", they smith for free.

Tried, some rank was being a faggot by saying he's busy yet he's idling in a chat meant specifically for smithing. I don't see the logic, but sigh I'll do this for 1M.

Terrio

User is banned.
My old guy I use to use all the time He does every thing real fast

Sensei will

Tell him Unspoken from Along time ago sent you He might remember me

Will makes the items super fast and for cheap so yea definitally use him

He's not on and I'm temporarily banned from the clan chat.. -_-

Mitch

Onyx user!
im 71 smithing but im botting dung atm, i might be able to stop for ya, wat u want? ill see if i can make it

Terrio

User is banned.
Cant you wait till tomorrow?
Well if you cant then go to a Dungeoneering world Kids sit out side in the area saying selling floors or selling dung weapons Go and get them to do it

But My opinion I would wait til Sensei will gets on