• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who turboed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda

Power member.
I got it back, it left a nice dent in my wallet but at least I have it back I guess.

anx

RE: Quitting + Who turboed?

matigo said:
@Panda well sorry. Its just pixels though to be honest and thats a stupid reason to leave.
Well this isn't just any other 2 letter this tag had so much sentimental value to him and goes perfect with his alias so id quit if it happened to me also

anx

matigo said:
@Producer its just pixels though, it shouldn't affect you in real life? Just being real for a second.
I know it wouldn't affect you irl but if you're  fanatic of pixels and you got what you always wanted. I'm pretty sure it'd be time to quit especially after this big of an L.

Voices

Power member.

@matigo unfortunatly pixels mean more to others then some

Specter

matigo said:
@Producer its just pixels though, it shouldn't affect you in real life? Just being real for a second.

Wouldn't you be a little annoyed if something you really wanted got taken by some scummy prick on a turbo?

Matigo

just a guy

@Specter not really, pixels mean nothing to me, guess you just have to grow up.
@Voices I suppose, but it is humorous to me.
@Producer I guess, but still, it shouldn't make you leave a forum or anything. I am just saying, voicing my opinion.

anx

Specter said:
Wouldn't you be a little annoyed if something you really wanted got taken by some scummy prick on a turbo?
That's what I'm saying dude I'm pretty sure everyone would if they got something they always wanted and held so much value to them they'd most likely quit if they can't get it again @Agony you should pass the rusty scissors to @Panda

matigo said:
@Specter not really, pixels mean nothing to me, guess you just have to grow up.
@Voices I suppose, but it is humorous to me.
@Producer I guess, but still, it shouldn't make you leave a forum or anything. I am just saying, voicing my opinion.
Yea I understand everyone has their right to voice their opinion it's just my point of view and I don't think I'd leave the forum I probably just wouldn't touch the marketplace ever again

Matigo

just a guy

@Producer yeah I know, now if I lost something in real life, like someone stealing than yeah, I would be fucking upset.
I get it, y'all love pixels.
Well, hope you stay @Panda as I always liked you being here.

anx

matigo said:
@Producer yeah I know, now if I lost something in real life, like someone stealing than yeah, I would be fucking upset.
I get it, y'all love pixels.
Well, hope you stay @Panda as I always liked you being here.
now you understand my man like if you lost your gf or something valuable to you, you wouldn't have any idea what to do but give up unless you can manage to get it back kudos to you

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.

matigo said:
@Panda well sorry. Its just pixels though to be honest and thats a stupid reason to leave.

"Pixels" have much more value than you think. Considering this forum is almost solely based on these "Pixels", you are wrong.

upset

Power member.

Damn man that fucking sucks. Best of luck finding out who.

Panda

Power member.

matigo said:
Pixels bought with money, and money is a lot more than "just pixels" lol

I don't see where you get your logic, but it's calm. I'll be closing this thread now.

And [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I've taken way too many L's recently @Matigo it's not only this :([/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.