• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who Longboards?

Fanta

Power member.
Who here long boards?

My current setup:
Loaded - Pin Tail (Flex 3)
Paris Trucks
Orangatangs
Bones

JohnnyG

Wow very sorry to hear about your setup @Pimping

Looks like Daddy's Boardshop tricked another wee lad.

Solar

Power member.
I've been longboarding for about a year and a half now. I have a Bustin Sportster Pro, along with Bear Grizzly Trucks, Reds Bearings, and Bustin Swift Freeride wheels.

Fanta

Power member.
JohnnyG said:
Wow very sorry to hear about your setup @Pimping

Looks like Daddy's Boardshop tricked another wee lad.

-_-

What's your setup then? Or do you even longboard? :D

Color

Solar said:
I've been longboarding for about a year and a half now. I have a Bustin Sportster Pro, along with Bear Grizzly Trucks, Reds Bearings, and Bustin Swift Freeride wheels.

I don't longboard, but oh, God. You should up those bearings, man. Stick with bones, but up it to the Swiss or Swiss Ceramics. I bought Reds a few times and haven't ever been a fan. I prefer to skate cheap mini-logo bearings over them. I go through bearings super quick, since I'm too lazy to take care of them. Haha ;)

Fanta

Power member.
Color said:
I don't longboard, but oh, God. You should up those bearings, man. Stick with bones, but up it to the Swiss or Swiss Ceramics. I bought Reds a few times and haven't ever been a fan. I prefer to skate cheap mini-logo bearings over them. I go through bearings super quick, since I'm too lazy to take care of them. Haha ;)

I love the bones, I've been using them for 2 years now, and they never failed on me.

Color

Pimping said:
I love the bones, I've been using them for 2 years now, and they never failed on me.

Yeah, Swiss/Swiss Ceramics are ridiculous. If I weren't so hard on my bearings I'd buy them for the $50-100 range any day. I don't clean them, or plan on it, so they die quick. Bones bearings (and wheels if you're not long boarding) are far superior to everything else.

Fanta

Power member.
Color said:
Yeah, Swiss/Swiss Ceramics are ridiculous. If I weren't so hard on my bearings I'd buy them for the $50-100 range any day. I don't clean them, or plan on it, so they die quick. Bones bearings (and wheels if you're not long boarding) are far superior to everything else.

Ye I've never used Swiss before, how much are they?

Miss

I do!! I used to own a short Sector Nine until it got stolen. ):

Going to have to get another soon.

Fanta

Power member.
Miss said:
I do!! I used to own a short Sector Nine until it got stolen. ):

Going to have to get another soon.

I have one of those but it's complete crap now, I've had it for like 4 years.

JohnnyG

Pimping said:
-_-

What's your setup then? Or do you even longboard? :D

@Pimping

Did you actually buy it from Daddy's Boardshop? Dayum I'm good. That setup just screams noob.

Fanta

Power member.
JohnnyG said:
@Pimping

Did you actually buy it from Daddy's Boardshop? Dayum I'm good. That setup just screams noob.

Oh no, I thought you were talking about my dad lol. FAIL, but I got my from Black Diamond Sports.

JohnnyG

Okay. Well your board is an overprices piece of shit cruiser. Your trucks are good, I'm guessing 180's? Your wheels are overpriced garbage, and your bearing are good. That board is good for learning how to ride a longboard. When you get bored and want to step your game up you will have to buy a new board. =/

Edit: And flex 3? You must be one scrawny motherfucker :S

Fanta

Power member.
JohnnyG said:
Okay. Well your board is an overprices piece of shit cruiser. Your trucks are good, I'm guessing 180's? Your wheels are overpriced garbage, and your bearing are good. That board is good for learning how to ride a longboard. When you get bored and want to step your game up you will have to buy a new board. =/

Edit: And flex 3? You must be one scrawny motherfucker :S

Ye I've just never got enough money to buy a new board.

Solar

Power member.
Color said:

I know what you're saying, man. However, my board is classified as more of a downhill/freestyle type, and I really only use it to do downhill cruising for the most part. So, I'm actually quite a fan of Reds, but that's just me. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to upgrade like you said, though.

Thilo

I longboard.

I don't what my specs are. I'll look.

It was the longest board, the biggest wheels (105mm), rasta gull wing trucks, and I do believe Red bearings.

downhill cruising in grass/gravel > asphalt