• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who here likes Donald Trump?

Darth Vader

Power member.
I personally love Donald Trump. He's very blunt, honest, and tells it like it is. It's very likely he will be our next President because he leads in every single poll there is by a huge margin. I would like to know what you guys think about him.

JohnnyG

Trump is #1 for a reason. He will be the greatest president in American history. I know I'm voting Trump and encourage everyone I know to do the same.

Cuban

Onyx user!
You're a dumbass. He's just filthy rich. Nothing more to it. Stop trying to be the alternative and just admit that he's not fit for president. And our next president is going to be Sanders. Make America great again? When was it great in the first place?

Darth Vader

Power member.
Cuban said:
You're a dumbass. He's just filthy rich. Nothing more to it. Stop trying to be the alternative and just admit that he's not fit for president. And our next president is going to be Sanders. Make America great again? When was it great in the first place?
I respect your opinion. Donald Trump turned 1 million dollars into 10 billion dollars. We need someone like that in office.

Cuban

Onyx user!
L
Darth Vader said:
I respect your opinion. Donald Trump turned 1 million dollars into 10 billion dollars. We need someone like that in office.

He's a successful businessman. He just doesn't have potential to be president.

Yuuki

Cuban said:
L
Bernie Sanders AND Hillary Clinton are both lying morons and so are all of their supporters.

Darth Vader

Power member.
Cuban said:
L
but that's where you're wrong... The potential is there. He leads in every poll. The GOP is shaking in their boots.

Yuuki said:
Bernie Sanders AND Hillary Clinton are both lying morons and so are all of their supporters.

Anyone that supports Bernie is a self entitled free loader and the people that support Hillary don't care that she has an open FBI investigation against her. How can someone like that even run for President? lmao

GXR

Power member.
I dont like him bcuz he mad and he dont like
Muslims

Magnificent

Well my cousins are muslim so.......

Color

Donald Trump isn't even educated from a political standpoint. We don't need a rich president that represents 1% of Americans, nor a president that will offend all other world leaders due to his sheer stupidity. I'm actually dumbfounded that he's made it this far. I thought it was a joke when I originally heard about his run. I'd rather fucking Snoop Dogg for president for fuck sake.

Magnificent

Waka Flocka Flame was running but he dropped out pretty quick.

The Prodigy

He's a certified dumbass but at this point, between him and Hilary, it's voting for the lesser of two evils :/

Old Man

Power member.
I don't like Donald, I don't like Hillary. I like me myself and I SOLO RIDE UNTIL I DIE WOOHOO

Joker

I'm British so don't know too much about what's going on but we always here stuff after what happened here. I feel like trump says what others are too afraid to say and as bad as it sounds I feel like he would be a great president.. No pissing about he would be straight on ball every time.

BabyGirl

I don't like trump but he's a lot better than Hillary so ...

Dolphins

Onyx user!
I don't support either Trump or Clinton. Both don't have what it takes to be the president of the US. Clinton is a liar and Trump is a complete moron. I understand that he turned his 1 mil into a fortune but do you understand how many times he went bankrupt? We're already in a financial crysis as is. No need to make our debt bigger. Also, he is blunt and says things as they are but some things are meant to not be said. His big mouth is going to cause a lot of conflict if he becomes president.
Clinton on the other hand is equally as stupid. Shes a dirty liar that should not be trusted with the most important documents in the US. She's probably going to get the US in some serious shit too.
Point being is the US is fucked.
'Merica!

Julian

Power member.
@rare you should read this kid.