• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who Got Views (Album)

Slicktrick

User is banned.
Album is trash literally the only good songs are the 3 that he dropped before the album dropped everything else is horrendous.

Ambien

Slicktrick said:
Album is trash literally the only good songs are the 3 that he dropped before the album dropped everything else is horrendous.

I'm still listening to it, this seems slow paced, the one before was fast paced and made you turnt.

Color

wow ur so cool hackr

Nervous

User is banned.
someone let me know where i can get that shit for free thanks

Color

Ambien said:
well i was on beyond scared straight. unban Johnny 6 fgt
no.

Devil

fr, ion like it at all

i still hold it down for tdot tho

blast

I really like it, I know theres a ton of people who are going to say they don't like it just because it was so hyped up but it definitely didn't disappoint me.

Ambien

Nervous said:
someone let me know where i can get that shit for free thanks

Message me for the link nigga.

Color said:

L⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Nervous

User is banned.
Ambien said:
Message me for the link nigga.

L⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I got it bro, thanks though. zed

Ambien

blast said:
I really like it, I know theres a ton of people who are going to say they don't like it just because it was so hyped up but it definitely didn't disappoint me.

I liked 5 songs on it, I liked the previous album more since it was it a bit better. I'm still going to rock this album though, gonna give it a few more tries.

ForumKorner

I'm like a Drake fanboy. Honestly I like it. I think it depends on your mood or situation in life where you can relate to a song that makes you like it.
I know a lot of people liked Grammy, in my opinion I do like Drakes part but Future sometimes piss me off. He repeats the same shit over and over.

e.v

Onyx user!
blast said:
I agree. Personally I like the album. Not sure why there is such a global wave of people saying it's garbage.