• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Who else is getting Halo MCC?

old

Hell yeah I'm getting MCC. This is the game I've been waiting for this year.

This is the game I bought the xbox 1 for. Also entering a local tournament right after release :p

We should definitely play. The first thing I'll do is try to get a 50 in Halo eSports!

Deany

Enclave said:
This is the game I bought the xbox 1 for. Also entering a local tournament right after release :p

We should definitely play. The first thing I'll do is try to get a 50 in Halo eSports!

I don't think I'll be playing H2A simply because I never really played H2 to know how to master it. I was always on H3, though.

Japanese. said:
I don't think I'll be playing H2A simply because I never really played H2 to know how to master it. I was always on H3, though.

Well it's kind of like Halo 3 for the most part, so it's not that different,. You'll get used to it and an amazing thing is that you can edit your controller setup so I can use Bumper Jumper on h2

I know @Yui is getting this also, we'll definitely be owning nerds : )

Deany

Enclave said:
Well it's kind of like Halo 3 for the most part, so it's not that different,. You'll get used to it and an amazing thing is that you can edit your controller setup so I can use Bumper Jumper on h2

I know @Yui is getting this also, we'll definitely be owning nerds : )

Yeah, I play on BJ Sens 4 in H3. xD

Amp

Power member.
I already bought it and have it pre-downloaded.

FeaR

I been waiting for this moment ever since H2 servers were shut down.

Ill be on H2 and H3

Chats

User is banned.
I'll mostly switch back and fourth from Halo 2, and 3.

It all depends, I don't really have a lot of people added on Xbox One.

Yui

Japanese. said:

BXR bro BXR, that's all I'm gonna say.

Japanese. said:
Anyone else buying this? I'm thinking about it Nov 11th. Might wanna play with some of y'all.

I'm getting it, got it pre-ordered and all of that good stuff!
If you hop onto H2 with me on the day we can beast in some BR's on Midship, ya feel me?

Kay

Power member.
I'll be getting this, if you want to play, PM me your gamertag dood.