• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

which skateboard brand is the best?

Mountain Dew

User is banned.
The reason why I am doing this is to figure out which type of deck to buy

Prepare

Power member.
I ride Expedition One. I usually go for shop decks because they're all the same, though.

gnarly

Power member.
DGK, Expedition One and Girl are quote good imo

Misty

User is banned.
Girl, Deathwish, or Walmart brand. Everyone loves Walmart brand.

Shy

User is banned.
DGK and girl are probably your best bets.

cas

Critical said:
You can never go wrong with a deathwish lel.

I wanted one, but didn't want to drive to my local shop when I have a closer shop. I've been wanting a cliche deck, but settled for this NJ x Chocolate collab.

Reptar

Power member.
There is no "best" skate board brand, I believe it's all based on personal preference. Just try em out yourself and you'll realize which you prefer. So far I've had DGK, Girl, Toy machine, Plan B, Chocolate, and Flip. Out of them all, I prefer DGK, Plan B, and Girl. :)

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
Girl , DGK , Plan B in order my favorites girl malto was the best deck i ever skated but it snapped after 3 months my dgk snapped after 2 weeks and my plan b snapped after a month

Color

In all honesty, it doesn't really matter. I skate whatever they've gotten laying on the floor since its a $20 discount. Usually shop decks, real, Krooked, or anti hero. If you want to spend money just cause, grab an alien workshop, they're about as good as it gets.

Rainy

User is banned.
Enderman said:
The reason why I am doing this is to figure out which type of deck to buy

I ride a Cliche deck, You should give them a try Cliche's decks have great pop and are very light and durable.

Baker

User is banned.
I ride Baker. But Since Prod Started with Primitive making skateboards ive been riding them. And i love them

Ronin

Girl or Real. I used to skate Girl, but now I mainly skate Real now. People skate there shit like Odd Future and Gary Rogers. I want a sponsor by Real )= I usually see little kids or new people into skating riding Plan B for some wierd reason.

Glitter Milk

I worked at Zumiez for about 2 years and we sold the most of Girl, DGK, and Enjoi, surprisingly.
I don't even skate, But from interacting with customers, Most seem to lean towards Girl. One Christmas we actually sold out of girl products.
Good luck op :)

Doom

Power member.
Wtf? I never even heard of Supreme or Expedition decks. I've always stuck with Girl. My friend rides DGK and he says they're pretty good. I've also heard Plan B is good, but I've never tested it for myself.