• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Which Console is best?

Blink

User is banned.
So your guys can pick

Xbox 360
PS3
Wii

Wiggles

None of the consoles are the best.

All have their advantages and disadvantages.
Wii has horrible graphics, but has the motion controller.
Xbox has RROD issues but has amazing online play
PS3 has shitty controllers but has a blu-ray player.

Blink

User is banned.
Best in your opinion i should say :D

Wiggles

IMHO, the wii is the best.

Mario FTW.

The will has its motion controllers, it was the beginning of the motion gaming.

Blink

User is banned.
I say Xbox because it has Kinect, Best Online Gaming, any many other great features.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
I own an xbox 360 I play it I love it. It has amazing online, great games and great controls.
But the PS3 has the better hardware so is the better "console". Online is online not the console so is not a correct argument in coming up with opinions of which is the better console.
Also the kinect is not the console it is a applied product to the console. If your voting on which console is best. It should go on hardware, looks, how it feels to play and what the console can actually achieve.

Android

I got a Wii, Xbox(old one), PS3 and owned a Xbox 360 but sold it in 2010(owned it since 2005) and yeah, if you have someone to play with, you'll love the console more than the others obviously. I'm neutral.

Anxiety

User is banned.
Lol @ Campbell being all specific :). Generally, the 360 is better, no arguments. As Wiggles said, they all have their advantages, though Kinect has tossed Wii right out of it. PS3 is free online, the only good thing I think.

Hijk

360 is the best no doubt, especially online gameplay plus half of the online community isn't a bunch of skids unlike playstation.

Android

I see lots of xbox fanboys here, just kidding. The majority of the PS3 community is more mature than the Xbox360 one, I know what I talk about.

Wiggles

Android said:
I see lots of xbox fanboys here, just kidding. The majority of the PS3 community is more mature than the Xbox360 one, I know what I talk about.

I agree, 90% of the people on Xbox sound like Chipmunks...

Android

Wiggles said:
Android said:

I agree, 90% of the people on Xbox sound like Chipmunks...

Yeah, there are tons of 8 year olds crying, moaning and raging, I'm like Shut the fuck up already or I'll kick your arsehole", I mean it's so annoying.

Anxiety

User is banned.
I love the young xbox nerds out there, it's fun messing with them. The main reason I'd go online without friends is to piss off the kids or troll them. There's no argument which online community is more exciting between Xbox and PS3, it's Xbox all day. I'm not a "fanboy" as I tend to not spend as much time on it as I used to. My Sister uses it a lot as she's a huge Oblivion fan, and I tend to use it for Fifa or CoD when mates are over.

Used to be top 100 in the world at Fifa (time to boast), but it required me to play like 40+ online games per day, which I didn't have time for. Never lost though, impressive ;).

Hijk

I would agree that xbox is over ran by children but xbox is where the pro's come from, i have been on many ranked quick scoping teams and the day i started playing cod or anything on ps3 i raged because everyone fucking sucked.

Blink

User is banned.
Thank you Hijk. You finally get the point :D