• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Where do you host your site on?

Bulldog

Power member.
Just wondering, which hosting company do you host your site on? Ever since I started running websites, I've always sticked with HostWinds. No longer using it 'cause ther customer support is just horrible, and their technicians lack communication skills. I had this problem once, and so I live chatted them. They didn't even try to help fix my problem, I was told to be patient numerous times. Heck, I had to fix it myself. Fuck.

So what do yo host your site on? And why did you choose it?

Chao

defcon505

I have mine at NameCheap. I got a promotional code so I took advantage of it. Nothing fancy, just the basic hosting.

Turkey

Golf Wang said:
You could try Hostgator. lol that shouldn't be that bad.

I used to host my sites on hostgator. According to my experience, they suck. But we all have our opinions. Terrible contact support. Sometimes my site loads real quick, the next minute it's as slow as a snail. Often gets downtime too.

Try out FatCow or BlueHost. BlueHost is really expensive though.

Bulldog

Power member.
I'm never going to use Hostgator, I have my reasons lol. Oh and Turkey, BlueHost looks good but it's too pricy. I just found a really good and reputable host called DreamHost, but I'll check FatCow out. Thanks for the suggestions.

Justice

Power member.

Needler

Power member.
Eh, I've never has a host. So I can't comment much. But I was thinking of trying GoDaddy just by what I've heard they are a fairly decent hosting provider.

I don't have a personal experience with them, just heard from word of mouth.
Prepare are they a decent host??

Chrisu

When I was hosting my sites. I used a company called "Stable Host." They were pretty good for me and I had no problems with them, nor did I have any issues with their support team. Everything ran smoothly for me. Plus they have both on and off shore hosting, so you can have a choice too.