• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[NSFW] Where can I get a 100% source code of a handyman app like Uber?

Emmajames

In the digital world, we're used to getting things quickly with the help of apps. You might have used apps like Uber to get a ride or have food delivered. But have you ever thought about an app that helps you find a handyman for various tasks? Like fixing things around the house or helping with repairs? It's a cool idea, right?

Well, to make an app like that, you need something called "source code." Imagine it as the secret recipe that makes the app work. But where can you get this source code? That's what I’m going to discuss about in this article.

Handyman app like Uber overview​

A Handyman app like Uber is a solution to build an Uber for handyman services. it connects customers with handymen for a variety of services.

The Handyman app allows users to book/schedule services and match nearby handymen. Once the handyman accepts the request, the user and the handyman can communicate with each other to discuss the details of the job.

It is a cost-effective solution for startups who want to develop a handyman app similar to Uber.

Where can I get the 100% source code of a handyman app like Uber?​

So, you're interested in making a handyman app, kind of like Uber but for fixing things. That's awesome! But you need a source code to build a handyman app. Where can you get the source code? Let's find out!

App development companies:​

There are many app development companies that sell ready-made handyman app scripts. These scripts typically come with the source code, so you can customize them to fit your specific needs. RentALL Script is an on-demand app development company that offers ready-made scripts. They also have a handyman app like Uber that comes with 100% source code. It is built with Flutter and customized as per your business requirements.

Code marketplaces:​

There are also a number of code marketplaces where you can buy and sell app source code. This can be a good option if you're looking for a specific feature or functionality that's not available in the ready-made scripts. Codecanyon, GitHub, and SaaSHub are the few popular code marketplaces.

When choosing a source code for your handyman app, it's important to consider the needs and budget.

No matter which option you choose, make sure to do research and read the reviews before making a purchase. This will help you ensure that you're getting a quality product that meets your needs.

Final words​

Creating a handyman app like Uber is super exciting. And the first big step is getting the source code. I've discussed two popular ways to get it, whether you're a coding expert or just starting out.