• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Where can I cop some legit Yeezys?

SOS

I never buy shoes like that but they are really nice.
Them prices tho

Awhile

Goon said:
Sounds good to me man. Lmk if anything

Please explain to me why you would decide to sell a pair of Yeezy's to someone for retail, when you could easily get $1K+ for each of the ones "sitting" in your closet.

Goon

Power member.
Awhile said:
Please explain to me why you would decide to sell a pair of Yeezy's to someone for retail, when you could easily get $1K+ for each of the ones "sitting" in your closet.

Cause he looking for a pair I'm not a hungry fuck for money. And yes I can sell them for 800 easy no problem but for what ?

ForumKorner

Lol bro I don't understand how you have 2 pairs of Yeezys in the closet looking to sell for retail price. You sketchy af lmao.
Most people who buy 2 pairs will sell the other for profit.

Awhile

Goon said:
Cause he looking for a pair I'm not a hungry fuck for money. And yes I can sell them for 800 easy no problem but for what ?
It's not being a "hungry fuck for money", it's called not being a retard. Unless you are a millionaire, turning down $600 makes no sense.

Brennan

Julian

Power member.
Rare said:
May I ask where you came up with the money?
I know how, but i won't say as i respect @cred 's privacy.

Jaii

this nigga getting cash for some yeezys yet he cant spare $5 for his nigga jaii over here wtf?

Cred

Jaii said:
this nigga getting cash for some yeezys yet he cant spare $5 for his nigga jaii over here wtf?

Youve never asked me for money bro. All you have to do is ask. How much you want $1k? You want it in btc or paypal?

Jaii

Cred said:
Youve never asked me for money bro. All you have to do is ask. How much you want $1k? You want it in btc or paypal?

this nigga trying to make me laugh

Doom

Power member.
Goon said:
If you looking to buy I got 2 pirates black size 8.5 with receipt and everything. I'll leave it at retail for you and you pay shipping. They both are deadstock and just chilling in my closet
You the most generous person ever if you actually sell for retail

Reptar

Power member.
Your best bet is to join raffles around your area and/or try copping them on the adidas website, but you can also purchase a but and attempt to cop them on shit sites like pacsun, champs, footlocker, etc.