• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Where can I cop some legit Yeezys?

Cred

Im looking to get some authentic yeezys. Anyone know where I could get some? Im also looking to cop them at retail price, I know that means I have to be quick when they restock. Anyone know a legit site other than the official one?

Supreᴍe

End Clothing is kinda a good site
It's like a raffle
You send them your email and first people to open the email and get to the site get it
So no one can use a bot when they restock

Rare

May I ask where you came up with the money?

Grail

Your best chance of getting yeezys is with a sneaker bot. It is nearly impossible to actually get them in your cart and checkout in time of them not being already sold out. Buying a sneaker bot is worth it anyway. Since most people pay resell, you paying an extra $60-100 (I don't know how much they cost I'm just guessing) won't hurt. And in the long run you may be able to make some extra cash off reselling. Goodluck though

Cred

Rare said:
May I ask where you came up with the money?

Hmmm. Lets just say I make $100 on the daily when I want some money. :)

Grail said:
Your best chance of getting yeezys is with a sneaker bot. It is nearly impossible to actually get them in your cart and checkout in time of them not being already sold out. Buying a sneaker bot is worth it anyway. Since most people pay resell, you paying an extra $60-100 (I don't know how much they cost I'm just guessing) won't hurt. And in the long run you may be able to make some extra cash off reselling. Goodluck though

Do you know any legit sneaker bot? Im not trying to buy a fake one.

Supreᴍe said:
End Clothing is kinda a good site
It's like a raffle
You send them your email and first people to open the email and get to the site get it
So no one can use a bot when they restock

Do you got any personal experience with them?

Grail

Cred said:
Hmmm. Lets just say I make $100 on the daily when I want some money. :)

Do you know any legit sneaker bot? Im not trying to buy a fake one.

I don't know any legit ones. Just search on google goodluck lol :).

Heroin

User is banned.
FlightClub always has them for ass-rape price. Just an idea instead of sniping them. Most wouldn't want to spend 1-5k on shoes though. Good luck

Awhile

Heroin said:
FlightClub always has them for ass-rape price. Just an idea instead of sniping them. Most wouldn't want to spend 1-5k on shoes though. Good luck
The prices on the Yeezy's on flight club are about resell. But if you can make a $100 a day, why not work 12 days and get 350 boosts?

Cred

Awhile said:
The prices on the Yeezy's on flight club are about resell. But if you can make a $100 a day, why not work 12 days and get 350 boosts?

Im not wasting 12 days of work for 1 pair of shoes lol. I rather try to snipe em.

Awhile

Cred said:
Im not wasting 12 days of work for 1 pair of shoes lol. I rather try to snipe em.

Well I mean you can waste 12 years of drops attempting to snipe them. Your choice, I am think about getting some soon myself.

FTP-

Power member.
Try facebook groups if you don't want to pay flightclub prices.
Stay away from ebay. 99% of the yeezys there are fake.

What size do you wear? My boy has a 2 ds pairs of tan 350s.

If you need any help with legit checking or anything, shoot me a pm. I own 2 pairs of 350s and 1 pair of 750s.

Cred

FTP said:
Try facebook groups if you don't want to pay flightclub prices.
Stay away from ebay. 99% of the yeezys there are fake.  

What size do you wear? My boy has a 2 ds pairs of tan 350s.

If you need any help with legit checking or anything, shoot me a pm. I own 2 pairs of 350s and 1 pair of 750s.
Im size 8.5us, i got a small foot lol.

Goon

Power member.
If you looking to buy I got 2 pirates black size 8.5 with receipt and everything. I'll leave it at retail for you and you pay shipping. They both are deadstock and just chilling in my closet

Cred

Goon said:
If you looking to buy I got 2 pirates black size 8.5 with receipt and everything. I'll leave it at retail for you and you pay shipping. They both are deadstock and just chilling in my closet
hmm. would you accept amazon gift card?

Goon

Power member.
Cred said:
hmm. would you accept amazon gift card?

ummm I really don't buy stuff from Amazon unless my attention is grab. I can take btc or PayPal if that works with you.

Cred

Goon said:
ummm I really don't buy stuff from Amazon unless my attention is grab. I can take btc or PayPal if that works with you.
I'll message you if I can't find anything.