• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

When you bot do...

Terrio

User is banned.
These people sit next to me while I'm botting and I just sit here and talk to them till it annoys them and they leave its pretty funny

But I have had people in the past come up to me and talk and they thought I was a bot but then yea I started talking to them

The question of the thread was
When you bot do people come up to you and try to talk?
OR try to talk to you while they are doing the same skill and your botting?
And is it annoying that they do it? or do you sit there and talk to them

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Strangely enough I get people to PM me and say, I'm botting too don't worry, and I just say "Lol k" and ignore them, and I do switch worlds.

Terrio

User is banned.
Who in the right mind would PM a person and say they were botting
I think they are just trying to get the answer outa you because if they were botting they would not have time to PM people

But yea I dont switch worlds When I skill I get the regular legit players back every day and we sit and talk so yea they know I'm not a bot =p

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Well sometimes, I watch my bot for minutes to make sure it's working properly, and I usually get a few people to be like "Lvl?" and I just simply reply with my level, and they are like "nice" and usually after that, they don't say anything else lol.

Terrio

User is banned.
Yea thats what I say to people who just come in my area
I ask that but yea I dont give a duck
After that they only stay for about 10 mins then they leave because kids like having a place to them self they dont like to share with a baws like me talking =P

Ironhide

Onyx user!
I'm like post-farming here lol.

Terrio

User is banned.
To me I babysit it just to learn how to play and do it all
And sometimes its interesting like watching dungeoneering its kinda interesting and also watching this runespan its pretty cool with all the colors etc
But I could see your point doing Firemaking or fletching that would be boring ass heck

Pichu

Onyx user!
What i do?!?
Watch HIMYM...but in game i talk a bit to seem less botty?but flame some dogs as well,like saying shit is borrowed etc.