• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

When we were trading bitcoins for gamertags 9 years ago...

Envy

Grizzled
I can’t believe it. I was selling and buying gamertags for over a bitcoin each back in the day on this website, and now, they are worth 45k. My gamertags are relatively worthless, haha. Any other old timers feel the shock/surprise, similarly?

Last edited:

Demon

Onyx user!
I’m new to this site but not selling SMs. It’s crazy, I remember when it was at like a few hundred a coin. Now I just sold one of my wallets off and made a few grand.

FTP

ForumKorner Supporter!
I lost my btc login on an iphone 4 my mom shipped out to the Dominican Republic (I had the info saved in my notes) That was when it was worth max 300 so I was like it's whatever ....

Reactions: Kai

Particles

Power member.
if only i could find an old wallet from early 2013 :(
mood. got 1.64 bitcoin sat in a wallet that I can't access because I microwaved my laptop (to claim on insurance LMAO) and never wrote down the login details because it was only like $45 per coin at the time and I was done with names/accounts.

Cesar

Power member.
I remember the transition to BTC from PayPal.. lol! I hated that and subsequently stopped buying/selling. Crazy!

rithvik

I can’t believe it. I was selling and buying gamertags for over a bitcoin each back in the day on this website, and now, they are worth 45k. My gamertags are relatively worthless, haha. Any other old timers feel the shock/surprise, similarly?

Lucky for you if you kept onto all those tags.
Mood. lost a wallet with 1.63 btc in it because I didn't ever write down details before the laptop I had un-alived.

SomL ian.

Founder

Onyx user!
I'm just glad I didn't mess with BTC back in the day (since I didn't understand it) or else I would be filled with regret now for not holding onto it

oliverm

User is banned.
For businesses that have a very specific need, they might want to get an expert designer to focus on their requirements https://mlsdev.com/blog/76-how-much-does-it-cost-to-build-a-taxi-booking-app-like-uber. For this, experience allows the designer to focus on the critical aspects of the project, thereby enabling the customer to receive what they want. The benefit of custom software development services is that they allow customers to receive what they need, when they want it. The software should be designed to meet the exact requirements of the customer. A professional designer will have years of experience and design abilities to deliver the right solution for any business.

Last edited: