• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

When was you're first time being? Drunk, Faded, Cross-faded

Premium

User is banned.
For me? I would have to say that? Summer time my junior year, my friends and I were glad that hell week passed for high school football! We had that weekend to party right before school started and so we did!
*Important* it was a last minuet party that was put through together.*Also this party was in the middle of no where!! In Northern California! Near Sacramento!
Saturday night I Arrived, my sister dropped me off with Bottle of Yeager *I mean a full bottle! So I was trying to live it up so! At this point it was my first party I have ever been to! So I wanted to rage hard so I decided to race my friend Nick Lopez at shotgunning some beer's so I whooped his ass 3 times. Then we went hard of doing Yeager shots!
Then I wasn't feeling it! I wanted to be so turn up! It wasn't real so then. I decided to smoke 3 bowls of some Blue mountain Jamaican! That some girl I knew had. So then.. So then I decided to sit down. Because it was super boring. Than 10 minuets passed I wanted to get up that I was So turn up It WAS REAL! then I started to dance than some Ladies decided to grind up against me and started to twerk! All up against me.. And at that point I was down and she was too..... So her and I left for an hour. And we came back to party and I was dizzy, Felt goofy you named it! I was feeling it... Than my sister picked me up! And drove me home and I was smelling like weed, and alcohol! And took me out to breakfast to get some bomb ass food at Denny's and the best thing was I did not have a hangover.

So what's you're best party? You have been to?

Fuck

User is banned.
South side of Flint, similar to Detroit. House party/basement show, had a a ton of bands, and my nigga Lando who is a big rapper around town. Basically a bunch of drunk ghetto kids like me who enjoy rap/deathcore. Fuckin' 6mg of Xanax, probably came with a few 2.5 gram blunts, and I brought two gallons of Bombay Sapphire, and a couple of King Cobra's. I was helly faded. I had to push my girls car at like 5 in the morning out of snow, and I guess I wasn't helping, just face down in the snow while my friends were pushing. I drank about a gallon to myself, and about 2 King Cobra's. I smoked out, and them bars had me fucked up. But this is weekly so I'm used to it.

Edit: Can't forget that hangover food though.

Premium

User is banned.
Cocaine said:
South side of Flint, similar to Detroit. House party/basement show, had a a ton of bands, and my nigga Lando who is a big rapper around town. Basically a bunch of drunk ghetto kids like me who enjoy rap/deathcore. Fuckin' 6mg of Xanax, probably came with a few 2.5 gram blunts, and I brought two gallons of Bombay Sapphire, and a couple of King Cobra's. I was helly faded. I had to push my girls car at like 5 in the morning out of snow, and I guess I wasn't helping, just face down in the snow while my friends were pushing. I drank about a gallon to myself, and about 2 King Cobra's. I smoked out, and them bars had me fucked up. But this is weekly so I'm used to it.

Edit: Can't forget that hangover food though.

Damn Fool you were Fucked up that night! Haha

Professor

The first time I was drunk, I was with a group of people partying; one of which was my ex-girlfriend's sister... I ended up showing them all a video of me getting a blowjob from some girl.

...she asked me to send her the video afterwards.

Premium

User is banned.
NaN said:
The first time I was drunk, I was with a group of people partying; one of which was my ex-girlfriend's sister... I ended up showing them all a video of me getting a blowjob from some girl.

...she asked me to send her the video afterwards.

Right on man, that's kind of weird for a chick to ask you that XD

Professor

Hustled said:
Right on man, that's kind of weird for a chick to ask you that XD

Very weird haha. I didn't send it to her.

Premium

User is banned.
Hahha I chick never asked me for that before :p hahah that's awkward

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
first time i got drunk was when i was 14 at a party with some friends we were drinking svedka that shit is nasty af to me now lol i took 10 shots and was gone now i can put down about 20 shots before i get wasted

Difficult

User is banned.
Beer before liquor my friend :) you throw up otherwise haha

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
Difficult said:
Beer before liquor my friend :) you throw up otherwise haha

not true difficult just depends if u can hold it i can drink both at the same time and not puke then again i never puke when i drink

Fuck

User is banned.
I went to a blanket party once at the same house. Every single piece of the house was covered in blankets, and candles. Everyone was sold Acid or Shrooms upstairs. Downstairs instead of performances there was just music for the people on X/Molly. I love my city.

Hitler

User is banned.
Sleep said:
not true difficult just depends if u can hold it i can drink both at the same time and not puke then again i never puke when i drink

I don't puke at all with alcohol either but my first time smoking purp, I definitely did lmao.