• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

When PSN is up

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Apparantly it will be up latest 31st of may... THATS a long time :/ but anyways whenever its up please add my PSN

PSN - GuRu-oF-Qs

I love quickscoping on Cod4, Mw2, and hopefully now on blackops since there was a new patch during the PSN downtime to actually bring Cod4 quickscoping to Blackops

Hope to be 1v1'ing or teaming some of you :)

Manatee

Sure.

I might be making a new psn, so i'll be sure to add ya.

I love playing cod 4 the most though. :p

Trypod007

I think anonymous will just put down the PlayStation network again once the security measures are put online.

Chewbaka

Trypod007 said:
I think anonymous will just put down the PlayStation network again once the security measures are put online.

>Implying Anonymous was the cause of this

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Nah, wasnt anonymous -> They only want to help people -.- They DDoSed Quadafies Forces in Libya to help there, they did Peace protests in loads of countries, They hacked Visa + Mastercard + Paypal and didnt take shit...

Some other hackers are using Anonymous as a Cover up.. + on there official channel they say that they havent done it.. they always take pride in what they do..

And lastly - i honestly think that after the Sunami and Earthquake in japan somehow there Server Crashed from that -.- Or like the Earthquake took out some sort of Vital Security Service they use, making them open to attack. Anonymous ddoses them and then some other hacker group sees its vuneralbe for attack.

Automatic

User is banned.
Every video I see on youtube:

"PSN IS UP ON 16-05-11"

But they said it was tomorrow every day since it was down, so yeah...

Pheonix

Onyx user!
its now up in the USA, It will go as follows - Up in USA - Up in Europe - Up in New Zeland / Austrailia - Up in the Middle East

CrystuL

Onyx user!
I think it's up here in Canada because I have an update I'm downloading right now on my PS3 :D.

Pheonix

Onyx user!
lol deal :D when my ps3 works lol :D (id rather do it on cod4 as mw2 is cheap qs lol :p)

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Yeh :) i know all the spots on Shipment :p and yeh i dont mind.. we can just fun either :) you sound like you know your stuff and i really cant loose money atm :D