• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

When Dealing On FK...

Sinatra+

Onyx user!
Hello, I know that this has been stressed enough but I want to make a new thread seeing as a lot of people are joining FK recently and they deserve to be safe when dealing on a site they probably came to because off-site deals are just too sketchy, at least thats why I joined FK. No matter what when it comes to dealing on this site whether you're buying or selling an mm or "middleman" should not be a question, in every deal you should expect an MM to be getting involved unless you are willing to risk your money because at the end of the day every SM is worth some dollars. There are plenty of vouch threads you can find on this site, the more reputable ones distinguish from others usually because they are verified threads or they are highly known.. I personally recommend staff/mods but if they aren't available @HaloReach is a great choice aswell..I've only gotten to know him but I'm sure there are other trusted MMs throughout this site. I was scammed not too long ago by an FK member who I deemed legit due the fact that he had 4 awards, colored username, and 800 rep, I want to restate that all SMs are worth real money so if the price is right someone with even 1k rep might be willing to put their FK account on the line for it which leads me to my next point, user rep has no links to them being legit or not.. you could be an FK member as of 5 minutes ago and if I liked your name i could +5 your rep just because. Another thing you should watch out for is a multi which is usually a user who was banned but wants to rejoin the site even tho you are allowed a maximum of 1 account. A multi is probably there to commit more wrong doings seeing as he was banned for a reason and if you believe someone to be a multi please report it to a mod so they could be banned again. The last thing I'd like to warn you about is impersonators, these are probably the scams that newer guys will fall for easily so my tip for you is no matter what when dealing on FK keep it on FK.. what I mean by that is if a guy kiks you about a deal on here tell him to PM you for further discussion just to have everything secured on-site. Most of these scammers will reach out to you and offer MM right away, now I know I said always deal through an MM but you want to make sure you are dealing with the real guy.. to avoid these scams as soon as they offer the MM I want you to search up the user on-site and look for his MM thread and verify his kik, even if the guy sends you a pic of the thread please verify it yourself also once you check their thread please PM the requested MM and request his services... have him kik you just to be %100 sure and then he will handle it from there. I hope this thread helps a lot of people and educates you newer guys, I know the OG boys are gonna say this is common sense but we have all been scammed before and we have all looked back on the ways we could have easily prevented it haha.

Stay Safe,
Sinatra

Chill

I am available sometimes, hmu. Been doing a few MM's recently.

HaloReach

Power member.
That was a read lolol. Thanks for the tag.

upset

Power member.
@chill is also another great MM.

Sinatra+

Onyx user!
upset said:
@chill is also another great MM.
yes haha i would have tagged more but im lit and couldnt really remember them all

upset

Power member.
Sinatra+ said:
yes haha i would have tagged more but im lit and couldnt really remember them all
Personally like using chill cause hes very chill... and he gets the deals done fast and smooth.