• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What's Your Vape Setup?

XANAX

Power member.
Just want to see some of your vape mods, setups etc.

Here is mine:
jglhq8.jpg

Currently using the Sigelei 150w with a Mutation x V4 RDA running a dual parallel Clapton coil reading .2 ohms. I also use the Kanger SubTank Mini with .5 ohm OCC coils for when I go out and dont want to drip. I also have an iStick 50w which is not in this picture.

The juice I am using is a 120ML bottle of Lost Coast. Flavor profile is Watermelon Strawberry Hibiscus.

Post some pictures of your setup below!

XANAX

Power member.
Still looking to see some setups, coil builds etc. @Yeti I know you are pretty big into vape, maybe throw down your setup?

Joy

Power member.
I'll tag some people to get this started!
@Yeti @Horrify @Trap

nadav

xbox: nadav
i'm just using a shitty as default vape mann :(

im hoping when i get older i could cop one of these #goals

Arkazle

I'm going for mobility with: Vision Spinner 2 and a Kangertech, getting box mod soon.

Piece

cannaisseur
I have a Sigelei 100 watt and a Aspire Atlantis V2 currently. Also have a Tobh Atty with .2 ohm dual coils on it.

Porsche

Power member.
i have about the exact setup except on my mutation I'm running a twisted coil with 8 wraps with 24 gauge ohming out at .1. it blows absolute clouds!! especially on 150w. i can get about 5 hits and no dry taste at all!!!!

Sativa

User is banned.
I have an Amerivape Manhattan mech mod. (Not a clone) with a plume veil currently reading .3 ohms.

4KWV4PL.jpg

timid

Ego-one tank on top of a Smok m65. I need a better box mod for sure, but it gets the job done. And Bad drips cereal killer is my favorite eliquid.

smalls

Power member.
hey man, i vape in a sense, i use a hookah pen though

Thirst

Onyx user!
This is my setup, I started vaping friday and I spent $400 on all of it.
Kamry 200 Flask Mod (220W,22.0V)
Herakles 0.5 Ohm
LCD Battery charger. Pretty nice.
Rate please :)
WP_20150621_17_46_08_Pro.jpg

Bomb

User is banned.
E0xs1Dm.jpg

Tesla Invader 2 & Kanger OCC Subtank

I'm trying out a lot of flavors since I recently got this, but so far one of my favorites is a Raspberry Limeade flavor.

Bomb

User is banned.
I just got the Beats in the mail since I bought em from Amazon so I was unboxing them lol. Deal fell through so I had an Amazon gift card I had to use

XANAX

Power member.
Bomb said:
E0xs1Dm.jpg

Tesla Invader 2 & Kanger OCC Subtank

I'm trying out a lot of flavors since I recently got this, but so far one of my favorites is a Raspberry Limeade flavor.
Wow that mod looks pretty sick man. How much does it retail for?

Jev

User is banned.
i'm running a L box/ Mutation v4 20 Guage continuous 5 wrap anarchist wire. with 2 Boost batteries

IMAG0157.jpg