• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What's your reason Xbox is better than a PS3?

Evilmaster09

@JeterFan428

Not really wanting to flame, but I believe some of the facts you stated are incorrect.
Xbox live servers are much faster than Playstation network servers.
Better Exclusives is an opinion, in my opinion Gears of War is better than killzone.
AA batteries can be a pro and con. In the playstation controller if your battery goes bad and wont charge you have to get another controller. Xbox you can buy another $10 rechargeable one.
PSN is Up about the same time as Xbox. Xbox only goes down about once every 3-4 months for server updates and system updates ( and when a system update comes out Live is still up but you may not have got the update yet)
PSN is free, but you do not get all teh features Xbox gets, such as ESPN, NETFLIX, HULU, LAST.FM, Zune Marketplace

Not trying to flame, but some of your \"Facts\" are based on you opinion and therefore are opinions.

Most of those features cost money and Hulu is only in the USA so thats useless to me. 360 Is best If you don't have a computer.

Wiggles

\"Purple Muffin\" said:
@JeterFan428

Not really wanting to flame, but I believe some of the facts you stated are incorrect.
Xbox live servers are much faster than Playstation network servers.
Better Exclusives is an opinion, in my opinion Gears of War is better than killzone.
AA batteries can be a pro and con. In the playstation controller if your battery goes bad and wont charge you have to get another controller. Xbox you can buy another $10 rechargeable one.
PSN is Up about the same time as Xbox. Xbox only goes down about once every 3-4 months for server updates and system updates ( and when a system update comes out Live is still up but you may not have got the update yet)
PSN is free, but you do not get all teh features Xbox gets, such as ESPN, NETFLIX, HULU, LAST.FM, Zune Marketplace

Not trying to flame, but some of your \"Facts\" are based on you opinion and therefore are opinions.

Most of those features cost money and Hulu is only in the USA so thats useless to me. 360 Is best If you don't have a computer.

didn't realize the features wernt international.

Icon

Ps3 is better in overal...you can play online whenever you want
Though xbox has some cooler games but you need to pay for xbox live xD

MisterTickle

I hear there are problems with the ps3 such as hacking and network issues. I read an article on it before so I prefer not the ps3 and would much rather go with the xbox..unless there is some other console out there.

Vipul

He might thought that this is some other topic and gave his opinion and shared with us.
Anyway ontopic: agree, 360 is sexier :D

.D0T

Lots more of my friends own XBOX 360's, the Xbox Live service is better than PSN, more games on XBOX. The list is endless. :)