• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What's your reason Xbox is better than a PS3?

I just think a 360 is better because Live is awesome! Also, the look of the 360 is sexier :bounce:

Post your opinions here.

PedroCJ

I don't have ps3 and xbox 360. I only have PS2 and the first Xbox. For me the quality of the games, I mean the graphics of the xbox's games are a bit better. However I like most the controllers of Playstation consoles.

Comparing PS3 and Xbox 360 I think both are pretty good, but once again I prefer PS3. I'm more used to Playstation's consoles.

Yeah, true the graphics are better on the 360 but the controller needs some redesigning. The battery thing at the back makes my hand all weird

Evilmaster09

Pc owns all. I only have xbox 360 so i can't really give an unbiased opinion, but i have played on a ps3 and i actually probably prefer a ps3.

Zeroifrit

I have ps3 ,but I don't have xbox 360 so i can't compare them.
Anyway i think buying ps3 is worth , because games are cool.

.D0T

XBOX Live is better than Playstation Network, although you have to pay for XBL. There is also a lot more game choice for 360, than PS3.

JeterFan428

I just think a 360 is better because Live is awesome! Also, the look of the 360 is sexier :bounce:

Post your opinions here.
Internet is internet.

I don't have ps3 and xbox 360. I only have PS2 and the first Xbox. For me the quality of the games, I mean the graphics of the xbox's games are a bit better. However I like most the controllers of Playstation consoles.

Comparing PS3 and Xbox 360 I think both are pretty good, but once again I prefer PS3. I'm more used to Playstation's consoles.
The PS3 graphics are proven to be better if you have a good TV.

Yeah, true the graphics are better on the 360 but the controller needs some redesigning. The battery thing at the back makes my hand all weird
^^^

XBOX Live is better than Playstation Network, although you have to pay for XBL. There is also a lot more game choice for 360, than PS3.
Internet is internet. Also Live has more downtime than PSN.

Also, the PS3 is better because

*Better Exclusives
*No need for AA batteries for the controller
*PSN = more uptime
*PSN = FREE

No trying to start a flame war, just stating facts and opinions.

Evilmaster09

Xbox has movies and games you can download (not sure about ps3) but i like the design a LOT more for ps3.

popular101

the truth is ps3 is much better than xbox

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Internet is internet.

But it isn't. It's the speed of the Servers. Xbox Live servers are alot better than the free PSN servers.
You can't do the hosting off of other peoples connection for the main bulk of PSN or Xbox Live. Mainly just the gaming side.

I personally hate the PS3. The of the console is Takky. They tried to hard. It's a lot more expensive.
The xbox 360 was out earlier and is in need of a Hardware update which it recently had.

Though really you don't need this stupid which is better. Console war. Their better in different aspects. Online gaming is better on the xbox. (proven) Distribution of movies etc is better on the PS3. Overall it depends why you need your console and the type of person you are.
Though really the first console you enjoy and use is the one you will fight for during these threads.

George

I prefer the Xbox 360, I think it has more overall features, it's more used than the PS3 and has a wider range of games, in my experience.

Nevertheless, there is a price tag attached to Xbox Live whereas playstation offer PSN (Playstation Network) for free.

popular101

also i know you can play pirate games from xbox..while you cant in ps3.

PedroCJ

also i know you can play pirate games from xbox..while you cant in ps3.

Yeah, right, but we cannot say Xbox360 is better than PS3 only because there are ways to play pirate games. ;)

Evilmaster09

I prefer the Xbox 360, I think it has more overall features, it's more used than the PS3 and has a wider range of games, in my experience.

Nevertheless, there is a price tag attached to Xbox Live whereas playstation offer PSN (Playstation Network) for free.

It's probably more used due to the price tag, which can be considerably or a bit lower than the ps3's.

Wiggles

@JeterFan428

Not really wanting to flame, but I believe some of the facts you stated are incorrect.
Xbox live servers are much faster than Playstation network servers.
Better Exclusives is an opinion, in my opinion Gears of War is better than killzone.
AA batteries can be a pro and con. In the playstation controller if your battery goes bad and wont charge you have to get another controller. Xbox you can buy another $10 rechargeable one.
PSN is Up about the same time as Xbox. Xbox only goes down about once every 3-4 months for server updates and system updates ( and when a system update comes out Live is still up but you may not have got the update yet)
PSN is free, but you do not get all teh features Xbox gets, such as ESPN, NETFLIX, HULU, LAST.FM, Zune Marketplace

Not trying to flame, but some of your "Facts" are based on you opinion and therefore are opinions.

holy_kamote

I dont have that two game consoles I dont have money to buy and I have money I will buy it for new laptop.. hehe.