• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

What's your favorite show?

ankur1010

My favourite show is the one full of comedy. It is Tarak Mehta Ka OOltah Chashma. It is based on a story of Tarak Mehta. Most hilarious and outstanding show.

ankur1010

My favourite show is the one full of comedy. It is Tarak Mehta Ka OOltah Chashma. It is based on a story of Tarak Mehta. Most hilarious and outstanding show.

karand

ankur1010 said:
Yeah full of comedy and jeta character in tv show is kind of full of comedy to watch.
Guys this tv show is on Indian character based and you find some episode on youtube.com

karand

ankur1010 said:
Yeah full of comedy and jeta character in tv show is kind of full of comedy to watch.
Guys this tv show is on Indian character based and you find some episode on youtube.com

EvileMario

How I Met Your Mother is so full of win. So yeah, that would be my favourite.

Rokurai

anish shrestha said:
My favorite show is Jersey Shore and Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch V karega.
Are you a girl? Just curious, because I've only ever seen girls watch Jersey Shore and like it.

Rokurai

anish shrestha said:
Are you a girl? Just curious, because I've only ever seen girls watch Jersey Shore and like it.

Rokurai

anish shrestha said:

ankur1010

karand said:
Yes very well pointed out the complete Jetha family is responsible for the huge success of the story.

ankur1010

karand said:
Yes very well pointed out the complete Jetha family is responsible for the huge success of the story.