• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Whats your favorite game?

Philly

Power member.
Just post your favorite xbox 360 game. :)
Mines currently black ops. LEGIT 15th Prestige baby! :)

OliverE

Power member.
Black Ops - Modern Warfare 2

But I rarely play them on xbox

Philly

Power member.
Idk, Once I finish building my computer I will give pc gaming a shot. But I wont ever stop playing on the console. Xbox 360 is sick I think.

OliverE

Power member.
On PC its 1000x easier to aim, which means you get more skilled players online.

On xbox your limited to how quickly you can rotate etc, with PC it all depends on how quickly you move your mouse, which means there is no waiting to do a 360, its next to instant, and after time you get used to how quickly and how much you need to move your mouse to get it to land on the enemy exactly. With xbox your stuck with having to jusdge the position real time.

SGT.Code

no if you set your sensitivity up high on Xbox/PS3 you just move your joystick a little bit to turn a little bit but if you move it to the maximum it will spin round realy fast so realy you just have to play with the settings

OliverE

Power member.
Yer but it to get it exactly like you can on the PC is hard.

If an xbox gamer goes against a PC gamer, chances are that the PC gamer would win, unless the PC gamer was my brother :p

OliverE

Power member.
My brother and me are gonna go head to head.

Coz you can use an xbox control on PC, so were gonna set up a LAN and see who wins :p

Oh and when I say PC is better, i mean with first person shooters. Racing games are owned by consoles.

SGT.Code

yer i know but then again as you said you can use a concole remote on pc so it kinda doesnt matter what you have

Philly

Power member.
BleepyEvans said:
My brother and me are gonna go head to head.

Coz you can use an xbox control on PC, so were gonna set up a LAN and see who wins :p

Oh and when I say PC is better, i mean with first person shooters. Racing games are owned by consoles.

People keep telling me this but I always thought the opposite. I am building a computer right now and plan to game on it. I will than know this for a fact than. I cant wait to finish it! :D

Charles

I don't really have a favorite game, but if I were to pick I would pick Civilization IV. One of the best games ever :)

Epic Coder

Hmm i like Skate 3 but Halo Research isn't wrong.. Don't know i think Halo.

Philly

Power member.
DEADLYCODE said:
yer i kinda got into forza motorsport 3 before i moved

I have been playing that quite a bit lately. :) Its honestly pretty damn fun and really realistic!

SGT.Code

yer well not for the dodge ram its not caus if you upgrade it enough it will bounce allong the track and not drive

SGT.Code

yer played the demo on PS3 and ther was only 2 races but i liked the rally stage caus i cauld hardly keep the car on the track lol